Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    13,938

    Default

    Johnny Storm
    Favorite Artists Right Now: Ivan Reis, Andrea Sorrentino, Stuart Immonen, Jason Fabok, Olivier Coipel, Nick Dragotta, Kim Jacinto, Patrick Gleason, Jorge Jimenez, Greg Capullo, Jerome Opena, Steve McNiven, Kev Walker, Steve Epting, Sean Murphy.

    "I am a mad man with a box!"--- The Doctor

    Jesus said unto her, "I am the resurrection, and the life. He that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die."--- John 11:25-26

  2. #17
    World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Well, I think everyone can agree that it's Johnny, but who would people say comes after? Personally, I think it really varies from era to era and book to book (like I remember when Doctor Strange was one of Peter's best pals in the hero community, though they don't really interact much any more) but Daredevil and Wolverine are the ones who stand out to me.

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,046

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    Well, I think everyone can agree that it's Johnny, but who would people say comes after? Personally, I think it really varies from era to era and book to book (like I remember when Doctor Strange was one of Peter's best pals in the hero community, though they don't really interact much any more) but Daredevil and Wolverine are the ones who stand out to me.
    I'd say number two is Black Cat, well, when she is a hero.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  4. #19
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd say number two is Black Cat, well, when she is a hero.
    Felicia didn't care about Peter Parker. At all.

    Wouldn't call her number two.

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Felicia didn't care about Peter Parker. At all.

    Wouldn't call her number two.
    They seemed to be rather close friends in the 1990s and 2000s Pre-OMD, at least as far as I could tell.

    On a side note, many people complain about how the infamous "Deal" derailed the character development of MJ and Aunt May, but few consider how it did the same to Felicia.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-06-2018 at 04:04 PM.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  6. #21
    Mighty Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    They seemed to be rather close friends in the 1990s and 2000s Pre-OMD, at least as far as I could tell.

    On a side note, many people complain about how the infamous "Deal" derailed the character development of MJ and Aunt May, but few consider how it did the same to Felicia.
    Well, at least the derailment with MJ is worse than anyone else's since she became a dry bitch, Felicia "just" went back to a previous characterization, which while not exactly bad, I feel like her not caring about Peter should've been gone, but hey, Marvel has to get that shitty "muh youth" for Spidey...

  7. #22
    Mighty Member whiteshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,666

    Default

    Johny Storm is Spider-Man best super hero buddy.
    After i would say:

    .Matt Murdock.
    .Doctor Strange.
    .Wolverine.

  8. #23
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    303

    Default

    616: human torch(Johnny Storm) and deadpool(wade wilson)
    MCU: ironman(Tony stark)

  9. #24
    Spectacular Member magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    116

    Default

    I would say Johnny for sure. They have a very brotherly dynamic

  10. #25
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    31,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Well, at least the derailment with MJ is worse than anyone else's since she became a dry bitch, Felicia "just" went back to a previous characterization, which while not exactly bad, I feel like her not caring about Peter should've been gone, but hey, Marvel has to get that shitty "muh youth" for Spidey...
    I don't think that's her problem. Felicia's never been a murderous and mustache-twirling crime boss before.

  11. #26
    Mighty Member Lukmendes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think that's her problem. Felicia's never been a murderous and mustache-twirling crime boss before.
    Ah, I should've been specific, I meant after OMD but before Superior Spider-Man, that one was closer to how Felicia was before character development.

    Would be funny if it turns out, the Felicia we're seeing in post OMD is a fake one, that the original was replaced back during that Heroes for Hire run .

  12. #27
    Radioactive! Spiderfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New York-94
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'd say number two is Black Cat, well, when she is a hero.
    She was originally going to be my second choice, I recall them having an amicable relationship in the 90's as well.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

  13. #28
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    4,611

    Default

    Johnny Storm. Slott's Spidey-Torch mini cemented it. I will forever ship the Peter-Johnny bromance.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, SHSO player, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。

  14. #29
    Astonishing Member theoneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    peter consoling franklin for not being able to save his uncle johnny after Johnny's demise and reminiscing about Ben and Johnny together was one of the most emotionally touching moments in comics.
    The Self is the only existing reality

  15. #30
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Historically: Johnny Storm and Matt Murdock(after learning his Identity pre-omd)

    A lost opportunity for a best buddy for Peter Parker: Hank McCoy, Nightcrawler, Brian Braddock, Jennifer Walters, Carol Danvers and Jessica Drew....

    Marvel is too hard up on Johnny Storm and Peter Parker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •