Super Moderator

Default Acker & Blacker Escalate the Punisher's War Against the "Thunderbolts"

Ben Acker & Ben Blacker discuss the fallout from "Thunderbolts" #27, in which Red Hulk had an explosive reaction to Punisher quitting the team.

Full article here.

Gladly this is the first time i'm hooked for two issues in a row.

It'll be interesting to see how it ends.

I quite liked their first issue, but I am curious as to why they let Flash walk away and not Frank. Hopefully that'll get explained somewhere. I wanna see how it works out, regardless.

As I said in the cancellation thread, this came to be one of my favorite books, and I'm sad it's ending. On the plus side, it at least seems to be ending on a (seemingly) appropriate arc.

I'm just hoping this doesn't lead to Ross getting depowered over in Duggan's Omega Hulk arc. Becoming Red Hulk was the best thing to happen to Ross in years, especially once Jeff Parker got his hands on the character. Maybe Marvel can get Charles Soule to drop one of his 1,000 ongoings and do a Red Hulk solo title?
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Default the Nonconformist

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    I quite liked their first issue, but I am curious as to why they let Flash walk away and not Frank. Hopefully that'll get explained somewhere. I wanna see how it works out, regardless.

As I said in the cancellation thread, this came to be one of my favorite books, and I'm sad it's ending. On the plus side, it at least seems to be ending on a (seemingly) appropriate arc.

I'm just hoping this doesn't lead to Ross getting depowered over in Duggan's Omega Hulk arc. Becoming Red Hulk was the best thing to happen to Ross in years, especially once Jeff Parker got his hands on the character. Maybe Marvel can get Charles Soule to drop one of his 1,000 ongoings and do a Red Hulk solo title?
    I couldnt agree more! the Red Hulks one of the best things marvels got even though lately they seem to be going out of there way to deminish his size and power! I say give him back his own title and his original power asorbing abilites and then stand back and turn him loose!

The last book was a fantastic start, but this issue was at confusing at times. Some of the cast seemed out-of-character; or perhaps that was the antagonist influence? I'll stick around until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by matevenados View Post
    I couldnt agree more! the Red Hulks one of the best things marvels got even though lately they seem to be going out of there way to deminish his size and power! I say give him back his own title and his original power asorbing abilites and then stand back and turn him loose!
    I think Rulk is fine the way he is. I would love if he had his own book or maybe lead a different team.