Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    An alright issue...especially if it's Rachel using her telepathy to show her superiority.

Wait, what issue did he write?
    I mean the animated series. Amaya has ran her course in LoT for me
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡

Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

CHECKMATE [/B]

GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Just read Red. Stop worrying about the "classic team." How many times has there been a classic lineup and it didn't live up to Claremont (or even Seagle/Kelly)? A bunch of times, but this is by far the worst.

The fact is that this ain't the flagship book anymore, Red is. People can complain about the lineup all you want, but they're wrong and you can't deny that Red > Gold.

Also, Red comes out once a month, Gold comes out twice. Do the math, how much would you be saving if you dropped Gold?
    You make some good points, I really did enjoy Red today. Thanks you bigstupidjellyfish. (Sorry, I couldn't resist, I dig the user name!)
    Viva la ResurreXion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    after gold I would never ever read or see anything he's attached to.
    Agreed. This entire run hasnít just been one flush after another and the toilet has long been clogged

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    An alright issue...especially if it's Rachel using her telepathy to show her superiority.

Wait, what issue did he write?
    TV show.

10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Agreed. This entire run hasnít just been one flush after another and the toilet has long been clogged
    Yeah. Bunn's Blue has been the most decent thing we have it seems. Yet Gold & Weapon X are top sellers....many who are displeased need to not support these books and just read them for free online. Then maybe they can eventually get cancelled, or bring in new writers.

I have to wonder if the main people enjoying the titles are new or more recent Marvel fans fans who don't know the characters that well, so they can't see how messed up they're all written.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Agreed. This entire run hasn’t just been one flush after another and the toilet has long been clogged
    lolol great analogy

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah. Bunn's Blue has been the most decent thing we have it seems. Yet Gold & Weapon X are top sellers....many who are displeased need to not support these books and just read them for free online. Then maybe they can eventually get cancelled, or bring in new writers.

I have to wonder if the main people enjoying the titles are new or more recent Marvel fans fans who don't know the characters that well, so they can't see how messed up they're all written.
    I actually thought that is what we all were doing. who is still buying gold??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    I mean the animated series. Amaya has ran her course in LoT for me
    How much of the writing on Vixen and LOT is Guggenheim actually responsible for?
    Because LOT is a hot mess at the best of times and barely seems to acknowledge what actually happened in Vixen.

Truly I have no idea how gold and weapon x outsell blue. Don’t get me wrong, blue’s cast made me not even pick it up in the first place but from what I hear, the writing is pretty good. The only thing that could will me to buy an issue of gold would be if Rogue were in it, thus I will have to moan and pick up the few issues with her in it unless I skim through it and find she gets the storm treatment and gets knocked out off panel. Heck at the rate gug’s is going the new team will all get knocked out and Ink will save them all, or at least figure out a way to free kitty so that SHE can them save them all.

But the horrible issues that are continually being pumped out, one does have to wonder who is actually purchasing these terrible issues of dirty napkin scribble for 3.99

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol great analogy

I actually thought that is what we all were doing. who is still buying gold??
    I figured many reading were probably purchasing. Some don't feel right reading for free, or aren't aware of online sites where the books can be read.

I have turned a good few people (especially Creed & Domino fans) off from buying Weapon X when I gave them feedback of how bad it is, and what makes it so. Least that's some money WX won't be getting.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-07-2018 at 07:23 PM.

I’m so happy my boy Logan isn’t going to be in this crap series anymore! Now, if only the same could happen to Rachel...

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    I’m so happy my boy Logan isn’t going to be in this crap series anymore! Now, if only the same could happen to Rachel...
    And Storm. And colossus. Just let kitty have the whole book. X-men Golden Katya guest starring Ink
    Last edited by CookieOnTsunami; 02-07-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡

Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

CHECKMATE [/B]

GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Rachael doesn't look butch at all. Her new costume is a lot better, I like her hair, and its nice to see her hound marks back. They look cool. lol

Rachel said her hound marks came back...when did they ever go away? I thought she only masked them with her powers?

BANNED

I am not sure why folks are clowning weapon x. I enjoy it and warpath is bae. Blue bores me from jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    I am not sure why folks are clowning weapon x. I enjoy it and warpath is bae. Blue bores me from jump.
    At least Blue didn't spend 11 consecutive issues on Weapon H/Hulkverine