Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384
Results 1,246 to 1,250 of 1250

It is almost 7:30 and it is raining heavy and it is very dark and my package has still not arrived.
    I fully expect it to be tossed on my porch at 3:00 AM; resulting in half my neighbors running out in there under wear
    looking frantically for where the loud sound came from

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    It is almost 7:30 and it is raining heavy and it is very dark and my package has still not arrived.
    I fully expect it to be tossed on my porch at 3:00 AM; resulting in half my neighbors running out in there under wear
    looking frantically for where the loud sound came from
    Is there tracking?????
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

Has anyone noticed a dip in the customer service from DCBS/IST? I feel like they used to respond to emails much more quickly in the past.

Here's my current situation. My monthly DCBS order was processed for shipping on 5/9. I recieved a notice from UPS that a label was created. I then received notice of a second label's creation. A little later, I got a third notice that the first label had been voided. Ok, fine, I'm still at a net of one shipment.

I've been watching the remaining tracking number since then, and it has yet to update that UPS received a package. I emailed DCBS on Monday, 5/14, to let them know something was up. I have yet to get a response from them, and there's been no movement on the shipment.

It's really frustrating. I don't mind waiting a few days for a response when I'm asking some goofy question ("hurr durr do you have any copies of Turbo Rocket Man #183 left?"), but this a monthly shipment that's a week later than usual and seems to be lost somewhere between them and UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Is there tracking?????
    There was a tracking link with my order (that is how I knew the movements of the package.) I received it yesterday at 7:30.
    The drama was mostly my fault. Working in receiving, I know enough about UPS and shipping that when my order said a label
    was created on 5-10 and the package would arrive on 5-12, it was using a general shipping time if the package was scanned and
    taking by the driver just after the label was created. But because IST held the package until after 6:00 PM on Friday 5-11,
    the delivery date had to be changed to Tuesday 5-15

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    There was a tracking link with my order (that is how I knew the movements of the package.) I received it yesterday at 7:30.
    The drama was mostly my fault. Working in receiving, I know enough about UPS and shipping that when my order said a label
    was created on 5-10 and the package would arrive on 5-12, it was using a general shipping time if the package was scanned and
    taking by the driver just after the label was created. But because IST held the package until after 6:00 PM on Friday 5-11,
    the delivery date had to be changed to Tuesday 5-15
    Ooo. At least it came!
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.