Mighty Member

Default Brainac arrives at various places

Watching the new Krypton show, their version of Brainac is pretty scary looking. We've seen quite a few different ones over the years.

So let's say that a Brainac of your choice, who has the best chance, arrives over various places to steal a city. Now, some might be stomps but that is not my intent. All places have enough warning to get up to defensive speed. This is not a surprise attack. What they know about Brainiac. One addition - don't use the god like one who recreated the DC multiverse, unless you want to throw in the cosmics of your target planet's universe.

1. Marvel Earth NY - standard Earth's array of heroes. You can include old classic Thor. No pantheon high fathers. Silver Surfer - ok - but if that's a stomp, let him out of it.

2. Arisia during the end of the Eddore wars. I personally think this is an easy stomp for the defenders. The Arisians and Children of the Lens are awesome telepathic fighters and the Galactic Patrol has tremendous firepower. However, will shields that deflected a PC Supes hold off the firepower.

3. A planet of the Culture which has full Culture based defenses, ground and ships

Some magic places:

1. Above Gondor at the height of its power. All Middle Earth folks can join in, except for the higher gods.

2. Kelewan - with the assembly of Magicians and full strength and Pug trained up to full potential

3. Midkemia when the Valheur owned it and were at full power.

4. Potterverse - all available magicians on deck. Good or bad

Throw in some other interesting places if you want.
    Last edited by Captain Smith; 04-16-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Incredible Member

Arisia at the end of the of the eddorian war is a curb stomp. The eddorian shield make brainiacs look like tissue paper. The COTL take him down permanently.

Astonishing Member The Dork Knight's Avatar

It's worth noting that there are versions of Brainiac that are stronger than MMH telepaths

Mighty Member

How strong are they? A Gray Lensman was said to be able to knock out the North American continent and they were orders of magnitude below the COTL and Arisians. Also, the combined Lensman corps telepathic weapon was awesome. I wonder if anything below a Cosmic Being could take that.

What about the other planets. I think Arisia and the Galactic Patrol would still make most Brainiacs look elsewhere.