Spectacular Member

Default There's no reason why WW2, the amazons, and the gods can't be as grand as

Marvel's Infinity War....

With amazons, selected league members, and the richness of Greek mythology --- do you think PJ is suited for large scale epic production like Infinity War?

TT

Well, the only way to get WW2 happening is if they have JSA. The Gods were killed so all that's left is still Ares. That would be cool if the JSA existed
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Theo View Post
    Marvel's Infinity War....

With amazons, selected league members, and the richness of Greek mythology --- do you think PJ is suited for large scale epic production like Infinity War?

TT
    There are several reasons, the biggest one being that Marvel actually did the hard work and spent a decade working towards Infinity War.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Let's not go starting a 'that other movie sucks/let's hope this isn't like that' thread.

Thanks
    Gaelforce
    Superman/Wonder Woman/TV Film Forum Moderator
    Keeper of the Watering Can

WW2 should go the route of Thor: Ragnarok and have some fun, putting the dreariness of the first film behind us. New brasher, testier, more physical Etta - maybe, a Jamaican Etta - named for the English WWI heroine, ..would be a welcome addition, ..as would Orion and the New Gods. TR proved you can go grand and cosmic, with the storytelling, but still produce something fun, ..AND without making a action comedy, like Burton's Batman.

Grand and fun, with New Gods and old gods.

Of course, grand and dramatically heavy, like MSAIW, with Urzkartaga destroying cities and more of the Clash Of Titans sort ..could also be interesting.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 05-04-2018 at 10:54 PM.
    FINALLY! The greatest comic book movie, ever made... BATMAN REIGNS!

Am I the only one who wishes the new Wonder woman film would get a different, less confusing acronym?
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Fantastic Member

I prefer the more realistic approach Patty takes. I haven't seen Infinity War, but I've seen enough Marvel movies to hope Patty is left to do her own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanT View Post
    I prefer the more realistic approach Patty takes. I haven't seen Infinity War, but I've seen enough Marvel movies to hope Patty is left to do her own thing.
    Tried watching both Spiderman Homecoming and Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Key word; tried. Spiderman did away with Uncle Ben (in favor of Tony Stark), and Guardians felt as much a mess as Suicide Squad was. To me, at least.

Let Patty do things the way she has been.

Standing Member

THE AMAZING AMAZON.

Was the first movie such a flop that it has to copy other movies?