Page 114 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2025
  1. #1696
    Astonishing Member Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    óóóóó-

    Outside, as foot soldiers battle, four ten foot tall Nagadarr-San arrive, flanking a Nagadarr-Dai at six feet. The Dai is clearly in command, and all radiate powers near twelve thousand easily. They start pushing back, rallying other Nagadarr to them for a counterstrike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

    'Leadership of a sort has made its appearance.' There came a brief pause, the golden-eyed Oni broadcast the location of the five before speaking again.

    'Help me break them, yes ?'

    To further broadcast the location of the five, a massive arc of electricity ripped across the battlefield then, aimed squarely at the Nagadarr leading the charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "If you don't mind me stepping in...I can try and draw fire!" P-Sta noted, swooping down in Katchin mode and crossing his arms to help him block the energy blasts from hitting Ishtar or anyone else.

    As he did, he launched a justice orb from his fingertips at the Nagadar, the ricoheting ball of ki bouncing off the floor, to the wall, and towards the commander'a forcefield.
    With the Commander occupied, Zaofan lands next to the armored Galactic Police Officer, and pops out his trusty bo staff Bojack. Nigh-indestructible, it has served Zaofan tried and true for years, and now even on new worlds and against new civilizations. Still, having stolen the staff in his youth, he had no idea that his bo staff was made of Katchin. He could only note one thing.

    "Officer P-Stain! Your armor...! It looks like the same metal composition as my Bojack! I always knew my humble walking stick was special, but what is your suit made of?"

    Of course, the real reason why Zaofan had unleashed Bojack, of course, was the fact that there were still at four other Nagadarr generals to deal with, flanking the commander. Each of the smaller ones seemed much stronger than Zaofan, and yet he eyed two of them simultaneously. If Ishtar and the P-Sta were going to engage the Commander, his henchmen would still need to be occupied. Thus, he spun his trusty bo staff to the left, right, and above, a virtual helicopter of rotational motion and power, before bringing it down to chest level, one end pointed right at the Nagadarr.

  2. #1697
    I'm A Hugger Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    9,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Outside, as foot soldiers battle, four ten foot tall Nagadarr-San arrive, flanking a Nagadarr-Dai at six feet. The Dai is clearly in command, and all radiate powers near twelve thousand easily. They start pushing back, rallying other Nagadarr to them for a counterstrike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    There came a jarring shift however, some moments into the slaughter. Four guards, and a fifth in command; made their presence on the Battlefield known in a ripple of palpable might. And in response those Nagadarr that had been flailing merely moments ago, found themselves rallied to their banner. And while such a thing was concerning, given the sheer mass of the remaining Nagadarr ... it was also a boon.

    After all ... some of the leadership had revealed itself.

    Reaching out to the others she could feel waging their own wars off in the distance, Ishtar proceeded to share this information telepathically.

    'Leadership of a sort has made its appearance.' There came a brief pause, the golden-eyed Oni broadcast the location of the five before speaking again.

    'Help me break them, yes ?'

    To further broadcast the location of the five, a massive arc of electricity ripped across the battlefield then, aimed squarely at the Nagadarr leading the charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It crackles and breaks against a force shield erected around the commander. It points at Ishtar, and mounted turrets begin getting set up, massive energy cannons prepared to fire at her.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "If you don't mind me stepping in...I can try and draw fire!" P-Sta noted, swooping down in Katchin mode and crossing his arms to help him block the energy blasts from hitting Ishtar or anyone else.

    As he did, he launched a justice orb from his fingertips at the Nagadar, the ricoheting ball of ki bouncing off the floor, to the wall, and towards the commander'a forcefield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    With the Commander occupied, Zaofan lands next to the armored Galactic Police Officer, and pops out his trusty bo staff Bojack. Nigh-indestructible, it has served Zaofan tried and true for years, and now even on new worlds and against new civilizations. Still, having stolen the staff in his youth, he had no idea that his bo staff was made of Katchin. He could only note one thing.

    "Officer P-Stain! Your armor...! It looks like the same metal composition as my Bojack! I always knew my humble walking stick was special, but what is your suit made of?"

    Of course, the real reason why Zaofan had unleashed Bojack, of course, was the fact that there were still at four other Nagadarr generals to deal with, flanking the commander. Each of the smaller ones seemed much stronger than Zaofan, and yet he eyed two of them simultaneously. If Ishtar and the P-Sta were going to engage the Commander, his henchmen would still need to be occupied. Thus, he spun his trusty bo staff to the left, right, and above, a virtual helicopter of rotational motion and power, before bringing it down to chest level, one end pointed right at the Nagadarr.
    The battle had taken a turn for the chaotic. Everyone she looked, Sarada saw nothing but Nagadarr and resistance fighters locked in combat. Just feeling all the powers being thrown around, each seeking to destroy the power opposite it, was getting her blood pumping like crazy! She grinned gleefully as she struck down Nagadarr after Nagadarr, all of them crumpling under her superior power.

    There was a shift in tactics, she noticed, though. Demons, flanked by Ogres, moved in to begin a counterattack. None of them were very strong -- from her perspective -- with power levels of only 12K. It should have been no issue at all for her to kill all of them with a few energy blasts, but she knew that there was more to it than that. Sure enough, in an effort to reveal the location of one of the invading force's leaders, Ishtar's electric blast was rebuffed by a hidden energy shield.

    P-Sta and Zaofan made an appearance at her side just before the Nagadarr-Dai could retaliate.

    Perfect. If their attention was focused solely on the two new arrivals, her own appearance may have gone unnoticed until the last moment.

    Nodding to herself, she circled around and sped toward the Nagadarr-Dai from behind, firing two concentrated blasts at the Nagadarr-San flanking it before ramming into its shield at speed.

    Unyield Pride - Battering Ram
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

    - Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

    DBM | Sarada

  3. #1698
    Mighty Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    With the Commander occupied, Zaofan lands next to the armored Galactic Police Officer, and pops out his trusty bo staff Bojack. Nigh-indestructible, it has served Zaofan tried and true for years, and now even on new worlds and against new civilizations. Still, having stolen the staff in his youth, he had no idea that his bo staff was made of Katchin. He could only note one thing.

    "Officer P-Stain! Your armor...! It looks like the same metal composition as my Bojack! I always knew my humble walking stick was special, but what is your suit made of?"

    Of course, the real reason why Zaofan had unleashed Bojack, of course, was the fact that there were still at four other Nagadarr generals to deal with, flanking the commander. Each of the smaller ones seemed much stronger than Zaofan, and yet he eyed two of them simultaneously. If Ishtar and the P-Sta were going to engage the Commander, his henchmen would still need to be occupied. Thus, he spun his trusty bo staff to the left, right, and above, a virtual helicopter of rotational motion and power, before bringing it down to chest level, one end pointed right at the Nagadarr.
    "...P-Stain?" the galaxy patrolman wept internally, lowering his head slightly before immediately perking back up. "Ah, yes! This is no mere armor, but an ability granted to me and my siblings by the ingenious Dr. Cast! We can transform our entire beings into one of the most powerful metals in the galaxy. Katchin!" P-Sta explained, deciding to forego the usual justice pose this would be accompanied with, given that he was currently concentrating on redirecting enemy fire.

  4. #1699
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    5,297

    Default

    The shields buckle under Sarada’s sudden appearance. Yet the commander remains undeterred. He points, and massive to tens of energy begin bombarding Sarada’s position as mounted turrets start blasting.

    https://media1.tenor.com/images/34c9...itemid=5781797

    (Like the above, but with lasers).
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #1700
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    5,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Slipping past the conflict between Mira and the three Nagadarr, Erosa proceeded deeper into the ship. The officer could handle a few of them at the least, it was nothing worth breaking her stealth for....besides, the new hunting ground was filled to plenty with prey that awaited her tender, loving touch. Her goal remained to find the ships power supply and ensure adam could partake without bothersome pests getting in the way...but to do that she needed some information...

    ...and for that, she needed a Nagatarr willing to talk.

    So she shot ahead, hunting for the closest pack of Nagatarr, and she'd see if they'd be willing to play a little.




    Eyeing the pack of Nagatarr grunts moving in their direction, Etrina momentarily pondered the thought of an ambush to remove a potential threat. However it was a risky gambit...they still needed to find the children, and giving away their position now would lead to the enemy deducing their intent.

    Still....she prepared a spell and eyed Meagan. If the group leader made a move, she would too.
    Erosa cannot find smaller groups then five.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #1701
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    13,131

    Default

    As Sarada slams into the barrier, Ishtar begins manipulating the earth beneath herself. Using the brief window provided to begin creating the circle necessary for the spell to come.

  7. #1702
    I'm A Hugger Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Suplex City
    Posts
    9,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The shields buckle under Sarada’s sudden appearance. Yet the commander remains undeterred. He points, and massive to tens of energy begin bombarding Sarada’s position as mounted turrets start blasting.

    https://media1.tenor.com/images/34c9...itemid=5781797

    (Like the above, but with lasers).
    The shields around the Demon buckle under the weight and power of Sarada's sudden attack. Not to her liking, but it was a start. She figured they would have weaponry that brought them to an even keel with even enemies that were stronger than them.

    She moved back to a safe position mere moments prior to the Demon opening fire on her with a relentless hail of energy bullets from its mounted turrets. She knew the turrets were powerful, so she knew that she didn't want to take too many hits. Fortunately for her, she didn't have to.

    She closed her eyes.

    During her martial training, she had been honing her body to react on its own without input from her mind. This would grant her the preciously valuable moments that would have been occupied by her brain processing the situation, determining the best course of action, then transmitting the necessary commands to the pertinent body parts. In doing so, she developed a technique: a state-of-mind that cut out the middle man, so to speak, and allowed her to react independently of her consciousness. Instinctual Acuity was its name, and it was exactly that, a sharpening of her instincts to the point that her body acted on its own accord.

    It wasn't perfect. She could only do one thing or the other, either dodge with almost preternatural reflexes or attack with laser-sighted focus. She chose, for this instance, the former.

    As the hail of energy bullets closed in on her, her mind emptied itself of all conscious thought. Only the basics commands -- breathing and blinking -- were transmitted to the necessary body parts. Nothing pertaining to combat required her brain's input from this moment forward.

    The first laser was dodged, then the second, then every one after that. Each laser was avoided in a way that allowed her greater ease at avoiding the one after it. Her body just knew where to place itself at any given moment to allow itself the chance to evade with greater precision the next time.

    With haste, she advanced toward the Demon, drawing its fire toward her to give the others a chance to attack it while it was distracted.

    OOC: Six posts remain for Reflexive Evasion.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

    - Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

    DBM | Sarada

  8. #1703
    Astonishing Member Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

    Nodding to herself, she circled around and sped toward the Nagadarr-Dai from behind, firing two concentrated blasts at the Nagadarr-San flanking it before ramming into its shield at speed.

    Unyield Pride - Battering Ram
    Zaofan smiles as he lifts his arms to shield his eyes from the impact. "That's the Sarada I know! And that's Saiyan somethin'!"


    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "...P-Stain?" the galaxy patrolman wept internally, lowering his head slightly before immediately perking back up. "Ah, yes! This is no mere armor, but an ability granted to me and my siblings by the ingenious Dr. Cast! We can transform our entire beings into one of the most powerful metals in the galaxy. Katchin!" P-Sta explained, deciding to forego the usual justice pose this would be accompanied with, given that he was currently concentrating on redirecting enemy fire.
    "Katchin...?" That the kindly officer identified it as one of the most powerful metals in the galaxy imbued Zaofan with a newfound sense of pride in his trusty walking stick. Of course, he had always been proud, but never galactically proud. How did this stick come to Earth? Whose was it? Oh well. Questions for later. His mood nevertheless lifted.

    "Well met, officer! I'm glad to have met you on the battlefield. But I believe you have the right idea -- time to go to work!"

    Zaofan steps up, twirling Bojack left and right to assist the transformed warrior in deflecting the blasts thanks to the Katchin-powered Bojack. Each energy shot had considerable weight to it, almost like a softball to a bat, but that wouldn't stop Zaofan from bouncing those shots at the Nagadarr foot soldiers -- each shot blowing up and tossing soldiers into the air.

    "Beat... then drizzle... then sear...!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The shields buckle under Sarada’s sudden appearance. Yet the commander remains undeterred. He points, and massive to tens of energy begin bombarding Sarada’s position as mounted turrets start blasting.

    https://media1.tenor.com/images/34c9...itemid=5781797

    (Like the above, but with lasers).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    As Sarada slams into the barrier, Ishtar begins manipulating the earth beneath herself. Using the brief window provided to begin creating the circle necessary for the spell to come.
    With haste, she advanced toward the Demon, drawing its fire toward her to give the others a chance to attack it while it was distracted.
    With the Commander's focus now on Sarada and Ishtar performing a spell, Zaofan sees the opening to bum-rush two of the Commander's underlings, flying at full speed and swinging the mighty Bojack at the forcefield in front of the Nagadarr Ni, hopefully to buy Ishtar even more time.
    Last edited by Cyke; 06-12-2018 at 07:48 PM.

  9. #1704
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Erosa cannot find smaller groups then five.
    While she wasn't looking to fight an army(Well she was....but one step at a time), she was by no means looking to pick off a weak lone target either. Beasts who were willing to fight alone were the hardest to break, but those who traveled in herds often relied, depended even, on strength in numbers. Once that reality crumbled, they break like glass.

    She sensed a group of six moved in her direction ahead. She stalked towards them from the shadows, paying close head to two very important things. Who was the weakest of the group. Who was the strongest.

    The weakest would be saved for last, she needed him alive to be the witness.......not only to answer her question, but also to bait the hook.

    The strongest....well.....she had to start the fun with someone.

    With baited breath, she eyed their approach to see what herd of sheep was the lucky group.

  10. #1705
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    His body seized, muscles taut as if his being had undergone a full-body cramp. The core temperature of his body dropped, his heart seemingly pumping frozen blood and the chill was quickly spreading throughout his frame.

    This feeling?!

    Memories of despair and desperation came to mind as he realized he recognized this sensation. He had given in before, and the devil whose deal he took had found an opportunity to take another pound of flesh.

    Yield to me...
    We've both waited far too long for this hunt...

    Those words, seeped in honeyed venom, were the prelude to his possession for his skin began to warp. Patches of scales formed across his skin, growing larger with each additional second like a deadly virus. "That's..." If he didn't do something soon, the entity would hijack his body and corrode his soul. Digging deep, he turned his earlier feelings of frustration against this invader.

    "That's ENOUGH!!"

    That jade aura erupted from the body, purging itself of the signs of possession that had drastically appeared moments before, all of which indicated that his willpower had driven the beast back intothe darkness... for now.


    By that point Charco found himself approached by a group of enemies, the Nagadarr from what everyone had been saying, and he found their presence as a relief. He didn't have to go looking for them now.

    "Tyranno... Blast..."

    Others would see the air tinge with green before they saw a particularly potent wave of destruction erupt from the region of battlefield Charco fought in. Only moments later would they finally hear the roar of chaos catching up the mayhem of it all, but by that time, he had already proceeded on. One of the surviving Nagadarr-dai would find its head seized by a hand, a set of Terrible Claws digging through the material of its helmet and burrowing into the flesh of its face. Its scream was muffled as it was hoisted off the ground by only its face, the injuries the Nagadarr had substained leaving only weak thrashing as its recourse as Charco charged towards a firing line of the Nagadarr-dai, holding his captive in front of him like a makeshift shield. That shield was quickly converted into a blunt object as he smashed the unfortunate one into its fellows, the chaos and confusion of flailing limbs and errant gunfire eventually gave way into crushing brutality that left only the broken and mangled.

    "No... not yet... this isn't enough." He said to himself upon surveying his handiwork. This outburst of violence was cathartic, but it was far from fulfilling.

  11. #1706
    Mighty Member rhyvurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The outside turned into a nightmare. Nagadarr forces poured in towards the Colossus, intent on aiding the ship. The resistance met them, each in their own way, and the battle was heard for miles around.

    Inside, Adam finds himself at a loss. The ship’s technology is alien, strange and twisting. Much like the neural stunners, the ship is unlike anything he’s seen before. He does find a way to track down the energy reactor, but getting to it will take time.

    Miras moves with him, her crystal form gone. She strikes down any Nagadarr that stands against them with her blade.

    Meanwhile, under Asha’rah’s auspices, the stealth team moves through the gigantic structure unseen as they look for the children.

    —————-

    Outside, as foot soldiers battle, four ten foot tall Nagadarr-San arrive, flanking a Nagadarr-Dai at six feet. The Dai is clearly in command, and all radiate powers near twelve thousand easily. They start pushing back, rallying other Nagadarr to them for a counterstrike.

    Inside, Miras gets stopped by three Nagadarr with blades. She is dueling all at the same time, buying Adam time to find a route towards the reactor. The stealth team, meanwhile, is headed towards a large group of Nagadarr foot soldiers. Seems a battalion inside is heading towards Miras and Adam’s position.
    Adam presses on, studying their technology as it searches for the reactor. It samples their power, learning how it functions so when it does find the core taking over should be a matter of seconds. It samples any displays or control panels it sees, learning how their interfaces function. It examines any living quarters it finds, learning their biological needs. Everything it encounters increases it's knowledge of the enemy, and how best to destroy them.
    "Money and muscle, thatís what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money wonít do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world wonít enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

  12. #1707
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    15,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Slipping past the conflict between Mira and the three Nagadarr, Erosa proceeded deeper into the ship. The officer could handle a few of them at the least, it was nothing worth breaking her stealth for....besides, the new hunting ground was filled to plenty with prey that awaited her tender, loving touch. Her goal remained to find the ships power supply and ensure adam could partake without bothersome pests getting in the way...but to do that she needed some information...

    ...and for that, she needed a Nagatarr willing to talk.

    So she shot ahead, hunting for the closest pack of Nagatarr, and she'd see if they'd be willing to play a little.




    Eyeing the pack of Nagatarr grunts moving in their direction, Etrina momentarily pondered the thought of an ambush to remove a potential threat. However it was a risky gambit...they still needed to find the children, and giving away their position now would lead to the enemy deducing their intent.

    Still....she prepared a spell and eyed Meagan. If the group leader made a move, she would too.
    She had to trust that Adam and Miras could handle these Ogres themselves. Staying focused on the mission, finding the children, was their priority. Trusting that Asha'rah's illusion would hold, Meagan waited until the soldiers moved past them.

    Once they had, Meagan made a motion for the others to follow her. Though this was the first time in the Colossus, she had been inside another Nagadarr spaceship and the layout was similar. She knew the prison cells, the holding cells would be on the starboard side, one level down and just above the ships' engines. It was believed that the Nagadarr designed it this way so that, if ever someone tried to sabotage the ships engines or the engines were damaged in any way, the first ones to die would be the prisoners.

    She lead them towards a hatch, used for emergency movement between levels in case of a power outage. For a normal Chromakai, the weight fo the hatch would be too much, even a team of five Chromakai would have trouble lifting it together, But Meagan simply grasped it and pulled with all her strength. At first it resisted moving, then the metal hatch swung open. As it did, she motioned for the other s the climb down to the next level below.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Extended Hiatus
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  13. #1708
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    15,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    While she wasn't looking to fight an army(Well she was....but one step at a time), she was by no means looking to pick off a weak lone target either. Beasts who were willing to fight alone were the hardest to break, but those who traveled in herds often relied, depended even, on strength in numbers. Once that reality crumbled, they break like glass.

    She sensed a group of six moved in her direction ahead. She stalked towards them from the shadows, paying close head to two very important things. Who was the weakest of the group. Who was the strongest.

    The weakest would be saved for last, she needed him alive to be the witness.......not only to answer her question, but also to bait the hook.

    The strongest....well.....she had to start the fun with someone.

    With baited breath, she eyed their approach to see what herd of sheep was the lucky group.
    Down a corridor, Erosa comes across a group of three Nagadarr-ni, cloven footed Devils as Meagan would have called them and 2
    Nagadarr-san, Ogres. All in armor, heading away from her towards a giant, rounded Blast Door sealing off a section of the ship.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-13-2018 at 05:18 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Extended Hiatus
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  14. #1709
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Down a corridor, Erosa comes across a group of three Nagadarr-ni, cloven footed Devils as Meagan would have called them and 2
    Nagadarr-san, Ogres. All in armor, heading away from her towards a giant, rounded Blast Door sealing off a section of the ship.
    Three brutes and to bigger brutes....and they were heading somewhere in a hurry. Somewhere they didn't want anyone to follow.

    Naturally it was somewhere she she be going.

    She followed silently behind them, making sure to get a general read on the strengths of the small group. She'd see where they take her, and then go ahead with her original plan.

  15. #1710
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra
    Posts
    15,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Three brutes and to bigger brutes....and they were heading somewhere in a hurry. Somewhere they didn't want anyone to follow.

    Naturally it was somewhere she she be going.

    She followed silently behind them, making sure to get a general read on the strengths of the small group. She'd see where they take her, and then go ahead with her original plan.
    The Nagadarr-san had power levels between 9,000 and 10,000. The Nagadarr-ni had power levels between 10,000 and 11,000. Upon reaching the doorway, the two Naqadarr-san took positions on either side, weapons drawn, scanning the area behind them as they stood guard.

    On of the three Nagadarr-ni placed his hand on a control panel, then turned it in several directions, like moving the dial on a padlock, only much larger and more complex.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Extended Hiatus
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •