Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “First up! As other auctions in the past, hardline goods first, slaves last. Now, we have this!”

A massive screen behind the Junjo seller shows a large ship docked.

“A top of the line Galaxy Police Cruiser, Hammer Class! Captured last week, it’s the newest ship out of the dry docks. 10,000 starting credits!”

P-sta, Enoki, and anyone from space would know that ship can hold several hundred people. It’s a troop transport or relief transport depending on your preference.
    The slaves would come last, meaning they had a wait on their hands. The first up for auction was stolen merchandise, a Hammer Class GP Cruiser. One capable of holding hundreds of people. Just when Sarada was wondering how they were going to the slaves to safety, the answer literally fell in her lap.

Perfect.

She stepped closer to the stage, but didn't offer a price. Instead, she paid attention to who did and, more importantly, who won. When the time came, she'd approach that person and convince them to give it to her for free.
    "I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm THE guy!"

- Roman Reigns, greatest champion in WWE history.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Great Kaioshin!" P-Sta exclaimed to himself. How did they manage to aquire a Hammer Class cruiser. Whatever the answer was, P-Sta knew he couldn't let this fall into the wrong hands.

"30,000!!" He bid.
    Last post curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Two smaller ones stare at him and point blasters, indicating for him to leave.
    On Earth he had been taken unawares by what they had termed the Neural Stunner. When they'd awakened, even in such a diminished state the Junjo were no match for those they would presume to make slaves. As Ochazuke looked at these ones who would so readily presume authority from behind a weapon once again, only a small smirk was returned as he inhaled silently, then expelled a short, soft breath.

Immediately a surge of force crossed the distance in a burst of kiai, the sudden force of iron wind dashing upon their arms and swiveling their weapons toward each other. Widening his eyes, Ochazuke then seized upon their confusion with Mushin Nehan, stoking the doubt sown over their intent, their eagerness to blast away now stuck with a reflexive fear of pulling the trigger.

In the space between seconds where thought twist from action he was swiftly upon them. The blows landed heavily with no more noise than the dull hum from behind the armoury door.

Retired Overlord

A large Junjo, twice the size of a normal one, calls out to the crowd.

ďPurchases are ready. The first batch will be brought to stage for auction. Prepare your credits.Ē
    "Great Kaioshin!" P-Sta exclaimed to himself. How did they manage to aquire a Hammer Class cruiser. Whatever the answer was, P-Sta knew he couldn't let this fall into the wrong hands.

"30,000!!" He bid.

"Oh my...what a pittance." Etrina summoned up whatever of her more regal nature she could muster and let out a laugh that sounded like the kind a rich spoiled princess would deliver. Anyone within 15 feet would feel the sudden urge to punch her. "Allow me to take that off your hands....50,000!"

Slipping a fan from her robe(Where did she get a fan) Etrina hammed up her royal acting with a lavish smirk and brisk fan wave. Obviously it was just an act to give herself the airs of someone with a lot of spending cash and no qualms about what she spent it on......but the way she was playing it, one had to get the feeling she actually had a little experience in talking down to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    It seems central command is off asteroid just in case. The leader conducts business via comm channel and satellite images.
    Plans adapt as the situation unfolds. Adam searches for the communications array as well as the power source.
    "Money and muscle, thatís what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money wonít do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world wonít enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

"Oh my...what a pittance." Etrina summoned up whatever of her more regal nature she could muster and let out a laugh that sounded like the kind a rich spoiled princess would deliver. Anyone within 15 feet would feel the sudden urge to punch her. "Allow me to take that off your hands....50,000!"

Slipping a fan from her robe(Where did she get a fan) Etrina hammed up her royal acting with a lavish smirk and brisk fan wave. Obviously it was just an act to give herself the airs of someone with a lot of spending cash and no qualms about what she spent it on......but the way she was playing it, one had to get the feeling she actually had a little experience in talking down to someone.
    P-Sta briefly faces Etrina, before slowly turning back to face the stage, barely able to hide the look of shock on his face. "So, that's what she's like...." This is good though. He could play off the look on his face as indignation that someone would dare bid against him. Quickly, regaining his composure, the patrolman offered his next 'bid', "110,000!"

Zaofan leans in to Etrina with a look of confuzzlement. "Um. You're bidding against our ally, you realize...?"

Retired Overlord

Zaofan leans in to Etrina with a look of confuzzlement. "Um. You're bidding against our ally, you realize...?"
    "I didn't give you permission to speak sheep." Etrina nabbed Zao by the ear and drew him close for a whisper. "Its call method acting....they're not suppose to know we're allies, and it doesn't matter which of us wins in the end. If everything goes to plan we won't have to worry about paying later anyways."

Letting him go, Etrina points to her feet. "......I honestly don't know why I bother keeping you around besides for your face, make yourself useful and look cute for your master."

P-Sta briefly faces Etrina, before slowly turning back to face the stage, barely able to hide the look of shock on his face. "So, that's what she's like...." This is good though. He could play off the look on his face as indignation that someone would dare bid against him. Quickly, regaining his composure, the patrolman offered his next 'bid', "110,000!"
    She shot the officer in disguise a fake glare. "150,000..."

Something that sounded like a shrill screech erupted from somewhere in the crowd.

It was Sarada. Her eyes were wide with barely restrained rage. It wasn't anything anyone did to her as insult. No. It was something far worse.

That laugh. That horrible, pretentious laugh. It reminded Sarada of her.

No matter where she went, Parsley would be there to haunt her in some shape or form, it seemed.

Retired Overlord

While the initial auctions were behind held, Erosa slipped quietly around in Hunter/Killer mode....tracking what she hoped would be any signs of her prey. Weither that prey be the prisoners, the weapon that crippled them beforehand, or any attendees or Hosts that might be slipping private conversations or working that could clue her in on something important.

Royal Castle of Atlantica, High Court of Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan swore silently, then looked around as she moved through the crowd, trying to find a way to stall the sale. If even a single innocent was sold, she'd never forgive herself.

OOC: Have to go soon, will be back in a few hours. Cleric, did Meagan see anything or notice anything that might help her?
    ďFirst up! As other auctions in the past, hardline goods first, slaves last. Now, we have this!Ē

A massive screen behind the Junjo seller shows a large ship docked.

ďA top of the line Galaxy Police Cruiser, Hammer Class! Captured last week, itís the newest ship out of the dry docks. 10,000 starting credits!Ē

P-sta, Enoki, and anyone from space would know that ship can hold several hundred people. Itís a troop transport or relief transport depending on your preference.
    Relieved that they were starting with the sale of space ships, Meagan slipped into a dark alcove, out of view of the others, and went invisible. As soon as her pathway was clear, she stepped out and moved with great stealth in the direction from where she felt that the Junjo were coming to the auction area. She moved silently, avoiding everyone else as she sought out the holding area.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    GM of the Rumbler's League - Extended Hiatus
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

"I didn't give you permission to speak sheep." Etrina nabbed Zao by the ear and drew him close for a whisper. "Its call method acting....they're not suppose to know we're allies, and it doesn't matter which of us wins in the end. If everything goes to plan we won't have to worry about paying later anyways."

Letting him go, Etrina points to her feet. "......I honestly don't know why I bother keeping you around besides for your face, make yourself useful and look cute for your master."

She shot the officer in disguise a fake glare. "150,000..."
    "Hmph."

Zaofan could respect the logic, but not the way it's delivered. Still, the mission was the important thing, and so there'd be no other reasonable choice than to follow... The Mistress.

Heeding her command to be cute, Zaofan let's his bangs fall over his wide eyes and he adopts an easy smirk towards one corner of the mouth, taking on a laid-back posture that would exude cool.

The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar

As the begging began in earnest- for a ship more than large enough to accommodate everyone at that- Ishtar paid more attention to those others that would be betting against them. And while it was of some annoyance that Etrina had taken it upon herself to bet against P-Sta, there was something to be said about the air she had put on to do so ... it was ... rather fitting given the setting. That she seemed to be enjoying such a display besides was also of interest.

However when the girl let off a peal of faux-mirth, the reaction from Sarada- a yell enough to draw attention more than likely- and the emotions that slammed into the Oni at the same time, nearly caused her to stagger forward.

What the ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Something that sounded like a shrill screech erupted from somewhere in the crowd.

It was Sarada. Her eyes were wide with barely restrained rage. It wasn't anything anyone did to her as insult. No. It was something far worse.

That laugh. That horrible, pretentious laugh. It reminded Sarada of her.

[img]LE SNIP[/img]

No matter where she went, Parsley would be there to haunt her in some shape or form, it seemed.
    Shaking her head slightly, and offering Marduk a small shrug as if to dismiss the reaction herself; the golden-eyed Oni opened a line to Sarada.

'Is everything alright ?'

There were several priorities here, the slaves, getting her payment in blood ... winning the bet with the young Saiyan ... but making sure she was well enough to do this herself; was the priority at the moment. For several reasons. After all, if Sarada lost it .. the Oni would have a hard time staying focused herself.

The robot looks at Midori and Shiro.

ďI am here at the behest of my owner. You?
    "We're here to see if there is anything worth buying." Shiro answered while Midori kept fighting the urge to basically attack the Junjo running this place on sight for their many atrocities.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Shaking her head slightly, and offering Marduk a small shrug as if to dismiss the reaction herself; the golden-eyed Oni opened a line to Sarada.

'Is everything alright ?'

There were several priorities here, the slaves, getting her payment in blood ... winning the bet with the young Saiyan ... but making sure she was well enough to do this herself; was the priority at the moment. For several reasons. After all, if Sarada lost it .. the Oni would have a hard time staying focused herself.
    Shit.

Sarada forgot the link she shared with Ishtar in the heat of her conniption. The sudden fit of rage must have felt like getting hit in the face with a sledgehammer.

She breathed in deeply, and let it out slowly to calm herself down. Getting agitated over a laugh wasn't going to help their efforts on bit.

'Sorry. I'm fine. It's just... I just got triggered for a second. I thought my sister was here. She's not.'