Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 113
  1. #46
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    its just okay to me honestly
    The J-man

    I post via my phone a lot, therefore I make the occasional grammatical error. Not an excuse just forewarning you. Feel free to call me out I won't mind.

  2. #47
    Amazing Member Deku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Again, I really enjoyed this issue. I am not going to be reading the upcoming Justice League book by Snyder, because of the roster and dumb things that have been announced like the "Still Force" so I hope this is wrapped up in this series.
    PLUS ULTRA!

  3. #48
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I didn't think Gar was capable of something like that.
    I wonder where Gar's character is heading after this. It seems like he's realizing he's not as good a person as he thinks he is.

  4. #49
    Astonishing Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    3,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I wonder where Gar's character is heading after this. It seems like he's realizing he's not as good a person as he thinks he is.
    He is going to be on the Titans ongoing series.

  5. #50
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    Again, I really enjoyed this issue. I am not going to be reading the upcoming Justice League book by Snyder, because of the roster and dumb things that have been announced like the "Still Force" so I hope this is wrapped up in this series.
    The whole reason this mini was made was to prepare the new line of JL books, so you might as well drop now if you are hoping for a conclusion that wraps things up.

  6. #51
    Amazing Member Deku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    The whole reason this mini was made was to prepare the new line of JL books, so you might as well drop now if you are hoping for a conclusion that wraps things up.
    They could still find a way of concluding the main Omega Titan plotline while still spinning books off.
    PLUS ULTRA!

  7. #52
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I didn't think Gar was capable of something like that.

    Since NTT he had that power, but he was always afraid to use it because the first time he did he lost control and killed Madame Rouge.

  8. #53
    Spectacular Member BLFB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    205

    Default

    I'm really liking the little focus Gar is having. Seeing him transforming like that again is really cool tbh and maybe this means that he will grow as a character too. And that interaction with Lobo was somehow nice lol.

    I felt like I enjoyed more the first issue than this one, but I still liked it. Art is a big part of it.

  9. #54
    Incredible Member 9th.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Loved the moment Gar had with Lobo

    Also Starro is my fav part of the book so far, he's just a giant sassy star.
    Last edited by 9th.; 05-16-2018 at 10:37 PM.
    DC: The Wildstorm: Michael Cray. Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands, Justice League
    Marvel: Iceman, Gen X, Falcon, Runaways, The Defenders
    Other: Rat Queens, Motor Crush, Noble, Accell, Superb

  10. #55
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,399

    Default

    Kinda funny how Lobo has shown that he has a soft spot for young heroes who may be needing a boost in confidence. The Main Man had Ryan Choi’s back and now he’s looking after Beast Boy.

    With Vril Dox making his return, maybe tptb have realized that DC has their own Guardians of the Galaxy with L.E.G.I.O.N.

    I know The Omega Men are sometimes seen as DC’s GotG but LEGION/REBELS has a more comedic and fun vibe that better fits the role. If they keep Lobo on the team the concept may be more marketable. Kinda like how adding Harley to the roster made the Suicide Squad much more popular/marketable.
    Last edited by Robotman; 05-17-2018 at 01:12 AM.

  11. #56
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    202

    Default

    I really enjoyed this issue. So far, no justice has been fun, feels like an animated series. Hyped for the next issue.

  12. #57
    Incredible Member Naked Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    554

    Default

    I think it's time for Beast Boy to leave the titans once and for all and join the Doom Patrol again.

  13. #58
    Mighty Member Qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Kinda funny how Lobo has shown that he has a soft spot for young heroes who may be needing a boost in confidence. The Main Man had Ryan Choi’s back and now he’s looking after Beast Boy.

    With Vril Dox making his return, maybe tptb have realized that DC has their own Guardians of the Galaxy with L.E.G.I.O.N.

    I know The Omega Men are sometimes seen as DC’s GotG but LEGION/REBELS has a more comedic and fun vibe that better fits the role. If they keep Lobo on the team the concept may be more marketable. Kinda like how adding Harley to the roster made the Suicide Squad much more popular/marketable.
    From your mouth to DC's Ears. One of my biggest disappointments with Guardians of The Galaxy was that it eant legiony enough. I was a particular fan of the Marc Waid 3boot.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

    Matt "peace out suckas"

  14. #59
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I would love to see L.E.G.I.O.N. back in action, with as most of the original cast as they can

  15. #60
    Astonishing Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I know The Omega Men are sometimes seen as DC’s GotG but LEGION/REBELS has a more comedic and fun vibe that better fits the role. If they keep Lobo on the team the concept may be more marketable. Kinda like how adding Harley to the roster made the Suicide Squad much more popular/marketable.
    The Omega Men were more like DC's "Star Wars" being a rebel alliance and all...

    I thought Lobo was used the best when he was on L.E.G.I.O.N. Not only did it highlight Vril's ability to manipulate, being in a group showed Lobo as a more grounded character. I wonder how much of that is still canon (as well as the last R.E.B.E.L.S. series)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •