Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I wonder if the unleashing of the god will affect other symbiotes like Scorn and the Life Foundation symbiotes (Carnage I think is still in space). Cates has said that he wants to pull on all of the Venom mythos.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I wonder if the unleashing of the god will affect other symbiotes like Scorn and the Life Foundation symbiotes (Carnage I think is still in space). Cates has said that he wants to pull on all of the Venom mythos.
    id love the other symbiote's to appear down the line.

last i read Cletus is in prison unless i missed something. also Norman Osborn is currently using the Symbiote as the red Goblin in Amazing Spider-man
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post

last i read Cletus is in prison unless i missed something. also Norman Osborn is currently using the Symbiote as the red Goblin in Amazing Spider-man
    well in Vemonize the mini series that ended last week Cletus was forced to bond to a symbiote and he fought spiderman and venom again in Space. But they open the hatch which cause him to be blow into space. But they couldn't find him afterward so I guess he is in limbo until someone wnats to use him

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    well in Vemonize the mini series that ended last week Cletus was forced to bond to a symbiote and he fought spiderman and venom again in Space. But they open the hatch which cause him to be blow into space. But they couldn't find him afterward so I guess he is in limbo until someone wnats to use him
    We all know what happened the last time Cletus was lost in space. For those who don't, the story is in the Carnage miniseries collected under the subtitle Family Feud, written by Zeb Wells and illustrated by Clayton Crain.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So I’ve never been a solo Venom fan before........ but I just read issue 1 and holy crap it was amazing. I picked it up solely because of Cates, who happened to go to college in my city and apparently at one time worked in my LCS! I will definitely be continuing this series.
    Favorite Characters: The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), The Atom (Ray Palmer), Starman (Jack Knight), Stargirl, Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson), Hawkman (Carter Hall), and Iron Fist.

Current Pulls: The Flash, Hal Jordan, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man, Venom, & ASM Renew Your Vows.

Future Pulls: Hawkman, Tony Stark: Iron Man, & Immortal Hulk

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    So I’ve never been a solo Venom fan before........ but I just read issue 1 and holy crap it was amazing. I picked it up solely because of Cates, who happened to go to college in my city and apparently at one time worked in my LCS! I will definitely be continuing this series.
    Oh, he did? That's pretty cool. Glad you enjoyed this issue, and hopefully you enjoy the entire run as it unfolds.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Just saw Cates is writing a mini for the 'Nam symbiote story and the Venom event with Beowulf story. Pumped!