Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Luthor knows the Joker isn't STUPID, chaotic evil? yes, nihilist? yes, stupid? no.

Also Superfriends had Priscilla Rich as Cheetah, Barbara Minerva is a lot stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I just need a few scenes with Luthor acknowledging Barbara Ann's cunning and intelligence, and Joker just finding her downright scary and spooky. I would be so good if we get that.
    ^^^ This, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    In the interview, it said that Luthor sort of turns to Joker for, I dunno... guidance? It seems so odd that Luthor would have any sort of interaction with Joker that isn't negative.

How do we think Cheetah will interact with the others? I assume she'll respect Luthor enough if she's given the same. I've always wanted to see her interact with Black Manta more. But I hope we see some of that Joker-hatred we saw in the Justice League story quite a few years ago. I just can't see Cheetah being amused by his antics.
    I really, really, really, really hope this doesn't become the Luthor and Joker show.

I'd like to see all these villains get shown respect and have relationships developed between them, because a) they're all great characters and b) MALEVOLENT FUN.

If Grodd and Cheetah and Black Manta end up being just lackeys supporting Luthor and Joker (yes I know they're brilliant in their own ways) I'm going to be disappointed. It'd actually be interesting to see them functioning well as a team and highlighting each of their multiple strengths and abilities. It be an interesting juxtaposition to see them working better together than the League for whichever reasons Snyder dreams up.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I really, really, really, really hope this doesn't become the Luthor and Joker show.

I'd like to see all these villains get shown respect and have relationships developed between them, because a) they're all great characters and b) MALEVOLENT FUN.

If Grodd and Cheetah and Black Manta end up being just lackeys supporting Luthor and Joker (yes I know they're brilliant in their own ways) I'm going to be disappointed. It'd actually be interesting to see them functioning well as a team and highlighting each of their multiple strengths and abilities. It be an interesting juxtaposition to see them working better together than the League for whichever reasons Snyder dreams up.
    In their own way they uphold Luthor's new belief in human's brutality I'm sure they will get something to do.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he