Default Help! Tracking Down a Specific Issue :)

I have been trying to get a copy of 'Dark Horse Comics #25', featuring James Bond: Minute of Midnight, and also AvP. I can't find a copy anywhere and part of the problem is that 'Dark Horse Comics' makes keywords problematic :P I've found a copy with the AvP cover as part of a collection and I'm hoping to buy that individually, but I really would like it with the James Bond cover.

Has anybody struggled to track down a specific issue this way and have any advice on doing so?

Thanks!
    Enigma
    Enigma's YouTube Channel

"Live a poem... or die a fool!"

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I have been trying to get a copy of 'Dark Horse Comics #25', featuring James Bond: Minute of Midnight, and also AvP. I can't find a copy anywhere and part of the problem is that 'Dark Horse Comics' makes keywords problematic :P I've found a copy with the AvP cover as part of a collection and I'm hoping to buy that individually, but I really would like it with the James Bond cover.

Has anybody struggled to track down a specific issue this way and have any advice on doing so?

Thanks!
    Enigma
    Lonestar/mycomicshop.com seems to have a copy in stock and this is he cover they are showing...

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

Ah, I'm in the UK so I think that might be outside of my budget :P Thank you!
    Enigma's YouTube Channel

"Live a poem... or die a fool!"