Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    She was also brought back in Bishops redemption story
    iirc it was a Cassandra Nova from the future

Mighty Member

Is this better than limbo? If sh!t got too real there You might stand a chance with whatever zany mutant power you had but against tons pounds of crushing water? I'd make sure my best buddy was a teleporter

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    We will get no answer on who is Cassandra Nova, when did she return, how did she get a body. Marvel will deliberatedly ignore anything about Cassandra Nova continuity.

In Morrison's New X-Men, Cassandra Nova was completely defeated. She (the mummudrai immaterial body) was expulsed from the body of Charles, and then she was tricked into entering the synthetic body of a shapeshifter of the Shi Ar Imperial Guard that had been manipulated to make it look like Cassandra's body, when she possessed that body she was mindwiped and turned into a student of the school. The student known as Ernst.

Marvel doesn't want to acknowledge that, so Cassandra Nova continuity will never make sense. If I had to write a Cassandra Nova story, it would be about her trying to get back her body (Ernst). BTW, the son of nurse Annie was possessed by Cassandra Nova when she left the school. I would make it that her mind reformed in his mind, and now she wants her body back.

Also, the nano sentinels story isnt really very original, Morrison "invented" the trope, and it was used by Fraction too.

If thatís the case, then i really donít get the appeal of the character.