Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well you can’t exactly say StormCaster is “inferior “ to Mjolnir. StormCaster was specifically made to be on par with Mjolnir AND StormBreaker. No, Rogue, Simon, Namor are not equal to Thor in Strength. Again the only strength feat we have of Storm with this hammer is her resting control of Mjolnir while still in Thor’s hands. To do something like that you MUST have some form of Super strength because Storm is not stronger than Thor. But in her Stormborn form she is on par with him. Which is why it puts her above Jane Foster because Thor Odinsons Strength surpasses Jane, Simon, Rogue and Namor.

Until we see another Strength feat in this Form. Going by Storms Feat with Thor makes her Stronger than Colossus, Rogue, Namor and Simon(maybe)
    First no, Storm is not on par with Thor in super strength, that's ridiculous, Thor's powers of superpower do not come only from the MJlonir, most of his strength is natural to him, so that's why it's normal for Jane Foster and Storm are below him, in that transformation they are super strong, but not close to Thor, much less even, from Jane Jane showed to be somewhat inferior to Hercules and the current Rogue, so the same applies to Strom with that transformation.

Second, Rogue and Wonderman have the same level of super strength and endurance, because Rogue asimilate the powers was precisely Wonderman lol, And it was said that in Rogue work those energies better.

And if both Wonderman and Rogue and Namor are close to Odinson's strength levels, they really are closer than jane Foster, and if jane is below in strength with much more reason Storm.

The question is whether she has more strength than Colossus, with that transofrmation, because more force than Namor or Rogue does not have.

Ruto:

I just have no interest in seeing Storm fighting like Thor. Ugh! Oh, well, lol!
    You know that that happened right? ?? and the winner was Thor and extremely easy.

Of the X-men they have only defeated Thor, host of the Phoenix Force ( Phoenix5 ), and Rogue with their powers of absorption, the rest can not with Thor, I would say high-level telepaths, but I dont think so... I'm pretty sure that Thor is immune to telepathy .

The question is with that power up that can make storm against Thor? It is known that if Thor is immune to all weather attacks, Storm has been affected by very large attacks or not coming from it, Storm has no way to really beat Thor.
    Last edited by Omegarogue; Today at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    You are completely wrong in many ways.

All these super strong characters have increased their strength ranges to a lesser and greater extent, the one that has been left behind is precisely Colossus.

Carol was around Class 25, not Class 10 ... Rogue was a class 50 or 60 because she showed herself lifting 50 tons without any effort, therefore she was an even higher classification, She improved the powers that her take from Carol initially, her powers of absorption often do that ( Many examples, see XMLegacy ), improve the potential she takes.

Colossus was a little stronger than Anna, not much, never gave the impression that it was much stronger, but something stronger yes, nothing more, but as I said, Rogue could just as easily defeat him because she had invulnerability, Colossus did not, and Colossus did not She could not stand half a second to the absorption of Rogue, in global terms she was always much more powerful than him.

Coincidentally, the enemies that made Colossus K.O Rogue is that ended up defeating them.

Wonderman a inferior class 100?? lol NO, if initially he was already a class 100, currently he exceeds 100 tonaladas, his powers have increased, it is a class 100 +++, so much so that in physical combat he has been aiming to defeat Odinson, and Red Hulk which is another class 100 is quite inferior to it, and Colossus inferior to all those previously mentioned.

And in Uncanny Avengers it was said, that the Rogue genome makes the ionic powers in it more powerful than in Wonderman's body, and its energy potential is unlimited.

Namor inferior to Colossus ?, not at all, currently he does not need to be wet to be a Class 100, he already is, and when he gets wet he is practically a beast in power.
    I have "The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe" backing me up...so you might wanna rethink what your saying. As I can give you scans of everything I said.

While over the years most heroes have grown in strength, Classic Rogue has never been close to Colossus is strength. I actually remember an issue of X-Men, with Rogue lifting 47 tons which is within her Marvel Official 50 tons range. Ms. Marvel's strength level was only 10 tons when she first started out.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; Today at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post

Of the X-men they have only defeated Thor, host of the Phoenix Force ( Phoenix5 ), and Rogue with their powers of absorption, the rest can not with Thor, I would say high-level telepaths, but I dont think so... I'm pretty sure that Thor is immune to telepathy .
    Rachel defeated him in AvX

Also Classic Rogue invulnerability has its limits. She was almost killed by an hand-held laser gun.

RCO016_1469324113.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; Today at 06:13 AM.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.