Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 96
  1. #46
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    To everyone worrying about this arc, it isn't a """huge""" arc and not even as long as a regular arc. It's literally only two issues (#29 and #30) and it's also supposed to serve as an epilogue for the events of Mothervine and Venomized.



    "

    Wake me up when the next arc starts....

  2. #47

    Default

    Jameson: Will the focus shift back to the O5? Or will the remnants of the newer team put together by Polaris stick around?

    Cullen Bunn: Yes, the O5 and Magneto, although we’ll see the new cast members a bit, too.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/cullenbun...23826993229824
    For the answer about the upcoming arcs of Blue.

  3. #48
    Master of Magnetism Magneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Mehh can't wait for issue 31. I want more of what we had in the last arc.

  4. #49
    Superhero/Cowboy Colt Cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    19

    Default

    First of all, that girl is
    T-H-I-C-C
    Second of all, Poison Jimmy can be an interesting story. Definitely better than 1000° knife Wolverine at least.

  5. #50
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,951

    Default

    So based on the scene we got from the preview, it seems kinda like the Poison has become something of a second personality for Jimmy that he tries to keep in check but comes out if he gets agitated. If so, by does the Poison suddenly act like a Hulk persona?

    Though for those who dislike Jimmy, it seems that this arc is going to put him out of commission or away from the team for a little while because the preview pages shown for Extinction shows a team shot of the O5 plus Bloodstorm but Jimmy is missing.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 06-08-2018 at 09:45 AM.

  6. #51
    Incredible Member jpmst17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    786

    Default

    i like logan and x-23, other than that, there are too many wolverine types. jimmy is one of my least favorites too. kind of a generic character

  7. #52
    Astonishing Member Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,330

    Default

    Now that the 05 are back I can start buying this again but I must admit... the preview doesn’t thrill me.

    Also what is this arc supposed to be about? The solicit doesn’t match, it seems.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

  8. #53
    Spectacular Member GeneTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Philly.
    Posts
    176

    Default

    [QUOTE=Colt Cape;3713977]First of all, that girl is
    T-H-I-C-C

    She's thick as fuck. it took me a minute to realize that wasn't "Thick Teen Jean." And why would the artist draw the waitress looking so much like "Jeen?"

  9. #54
    X-Cultist nx01a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    47°9′S 126°43′W
    Posts
    9,598

    Default

    ...because that's what all Wolverines want: some version of a Jean Grey.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

  10. #55
    Astonishing Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    [QUOTE=GeneTitan;3715648]
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt Cape View Post
    First of all, that girl is
    T-H-I-C-C

    She's thick as fuck. it took me a minute to realize that wasn't "Thick Teen Jean." And why would the artist draw the waitress looking so much like "Jeen?"
    Maybe she is a clone that went wrong LoL

  11. #56
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Now that the 05 are back I can start buying this again but I must admit... the preview doesn’t thrill me.

    Also what is this arc supposed to be about? The solicit doesn’t match, it seems.
    It's issue 27's solicit, yeah.

  12. #57
    My FABulous4 Mutant MUSES Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    4,117

    Default

    Yeesh, that art. Looks like it's see ya in July, XMB. When hopefully, Polaris & co. will be back. I'll reactivate my subscription, then.
    My TOP X-Faves+
    PolarisDazzler
    Sunfire & Rictor♂♀MonetDani MOONSTARJean GreyIceman
    ArchangelNightcrawlerGambit

    THE GiFTED💚NewMUTANTS💙X-Men:D.P
    ASTONISHing2♦BLUE&RED
    😍

  13. #58
    Mighty Member King_Thor13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah or something like Polaris, Danger, Bloodstorm, Frenzy, Emma, Elixir, Exodus and Monet if Bunn wanted to use the characters from his Uncanny X-Men run. I don't know that's way more interesting than the two awful Wolverine knockoffs, the boring Xorn and the useless Gazing Nightshade.

    Let's hope the team lineup will be better for the relaunch.
    I can't see Emma Frost taking orders from anyone, and the teaser last issue seemed to indicate she'll take over the Hellfire Club, so I could see her gathering allies there (maybe even her own X-Men?). As for Exodus, he respects Magneto, but idk if he'd follow Polaris. That's a great bunch of characters though! I personally like Daken, so I wouldn't mind if he stayed, but I'm with you regarding Jimmy, Xorn + Gazing Nightshade, who are all pretty awful.

    I really want Quicksilver b/c of his relationship to Magneto + Polaris (still waiting on Marvel to undo the retcon of them being unrelated), and he's a pretty powerful mutant to have around. Frenzy, because she's an ex-Acolyte, powerhouse, and woman of color. And Sunfire, whose disposition and fiery temper is kinda lovable. Can y'all even imagine the sass levels with Pietro, Shiro + Daken together? Lorna would have a tough time controlling them.

    The potential relaunch makes me nervous too, b/c Bunn might exit. Sure, some of his content is lackluster, particularly the Venomverse nonsense, but when X-Men Blue is on point, it is GOOD. His run of Uncanny X-Men was one of the best X-Books of recent years too IMO. Besides, if other writers had control of this cast, they'll probably change up any developments and ignore any ongoing story arcs. The current X-Men editor prefers Emma + Erik as villains, and Polaris might be delegated to a team regardless of her leadership skills. If it were up to me, Bunn would be granted a rebranded title, with the O5 + Jimmy gone, and his choice of characters that aren't already taken by other books.

  14. #59
    Spectacular Member Hush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I can't see Emma Frost taking orders from anyone, and the teaser last issue seemed to indicate she'll take over the Hellfire Club, so I could see her gathering allies there (maybe even her own X-Men?). As for Exodus, he respects Magneto, but idk if he'd follow Polaris. That's a great bunch of characters though! I personally like Daken, so I wouldn't mind if he stayed, but I'm with you regarding Jimmy, Xorn + Gazing Nightshade, who are all pretty awful.

    I really want Quicksilver b/c of his relationship to Magneto + Polaris (still waiting on Marvel to undo the retcon of them being unrelated), and he's a pretty powerful mutant to have around. Frenzy, because she's an ex-Acolyte, powerhouse, and woman of color. And Sunfire, whose disposition and fiery temper is kinda lovable. Can y'all even imagine the sass levels with Pietro, Shiro + Daken together? Lorna would have a tough time controlling them.

    The potential relaunch makes me nervous too, b/c Bunn might exit. Sure, some of his content is lackluster, particularly the Venomverse nonsense, but when X-Men Blue is on point, it is GOOD. His run of Uncanny X-Men was one of the best X-Books of recent years too IMO. Besides, if other writers had control of this cast, they'll probably change up any developments and ignore any ongoing story arcs. The current X-Men editor prefers Emma + Erik as villains, and Polaris might be delegated to a team regardless of her leadership skills. If it were up to me, Bunn would be granted a rebranded title, with the O5 + Jimmy gone, and his choice of characters that aren't already taken by other books.
    Quicksilver could be interesting but not before Marvel undo what happened to him and Wanda in Axis lol. I agree with you it would be great if Bunn could choose his own team for the new relaunch.

    But with the announcement of the Asgardians of the Galaxy, I'm not sure if Bunn will stay on an X-Title. I mean between ASOTG, the Deadpool Mini, Blue + his indie books that might be too much work for one single writer lol.

  15. #60
    Astonishing Member WhiteQueenEmmaFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Quicksilver could be interesting but not before Marvel undo what happened to him and Wanda in Axis lol. I agree with you it would be great if Bunn could choose his own team for the new relaunch.

    But with the announcement of the Asgardians of the Galaxy, I'm not sure if Bunn will stay on an X-Title. I mean between ASOTG, the Deadpool Mini, Blue + his indie books that might be too much work for one single writer lol.
    oh IF ONLY. It's honestly into extremes with him and Blue. It's either good or bad...no real middle ground. I'd be glad for a new writer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •