Default Ideas For A Wonder Woman Video Game

Basically your ideas for a Wonder Woman game, what type of game you'd want for her, who you'd want to publish or develop it etc.

Me I'd like and action adventure hack and slasher in vein of Devil may Cry, Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta. Having Platinum develop it would be nice. In addition to Diana, I think having some of the other Amazons like Nubia, Artemis, Donna etc being playable would be nice.

An action RPG similar Nioh would also be good too.

Mighty Member

I think a good way to phrase it would be "Undertale by way of Platinum games"

In other words, High octane action that nonetheless makes Pacifism a completely viable path

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Basically your ideas for a Wonder Woman game, what type of game you'd want for her, who you'd want to publish or develop it etc.

Me I'd like and action adventure hack and slasher in vein of Devil may Cry, Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta. Having Platinum develop it would be nice. In addition to Diana, I think having some of the other Amazons like Nubia, Artemis, Donna etc being playable would be nice.

An action RPG similar Nioh would also be good too.
    Yes, I like the characters you mention. Maybe for villains have Cheetah, Superwoman and Giganta.

Diana could throw her tiara, use her lasso on the right hand and sword with left hand. Another move could be both hands move in front of her to use her bracelets to reflect any type of attack.

My idea is quite ambitious and unlikely, but that's what makes threads like these fun lol

Concept open-world/action game which, primarily, takes place in Gateway City (or whatever fictional city name they decide to use), but also allows for smaller hub worlds like Paradise Island, Aeaea (Circe's island), Olympus and the Underworld. Gateway itself will have many areas to visit, like A.R.G.U.S. headquarters or Holliday College/University, and each area will have quests/missions independent of the main story. Kind of like The Witcher games or Elder Scrolls. Besides just those side quests/missions, there will also be random events that occur throughout the city like robberies, assaults, shoot-outs, and random magical occurrences (demons invading from other dimensions and the like) which the player as Diana can respond to. Civilian and non-civilian NPCs can ask favors of Diana and the player can choose whether or not to help them out. Some favors need to be completed immediately, others can rest on the back burner (like fetch quests).

Main Storyline: I had an idea that it can have something to do with Circe trying to undermine Wonder Woman's presence in Man's World by painting her (Diana) as the reason for all of the deadly magical occurrences. She does by disguising herself as some kind of public figure. Diana sees through this, but, has never faced Circe before, so she isn't quite sure of what her deal is. Meanwhile, while the public adores WW to some degree, she does have her detractors among both the civilian populace and the police and military, ARGUS, in particular. Steve, a high ranking member (or the leader, not sure) trusts her, but he has to communicate with people who are antsy at the idea of such a powerful figure operating in their city. A pre-Cheetah Barbara Minerva becomes friendly with Diana during this time and uses her knowledge of Greek myths and archaeology to uncover the mystery behind Circe. Etta and Diana are close at the start and live together. She functions as Diana's guide during parts of the game (a bit like Oracle during Arkham City). There are also appearances by Donna, Hippolyta, Phillipus, and Artemis.

The City Gateway is teeming with rogues like Doctor Poison, Doctor Psycho, Veronica Cale, etc. The city itself has a very Spanish architectural vibe, but the people come from all over, to give it that sort of "international appeal". There are Little Italys in addition to China and K-Towns. It's a place where one walk down a block and have the option of brow-stew or beignets. Think New York mixed with Miami with a little New Orleans thrown in there. The player (as Diana) will be able to buy food, but will not need it to survive. Food like ice cream will give her a certain buff, though, since it's her favorite

It has quite a few skyscrapers, and the actual metropolitan area is vast, but there are the more rural areas that players can visit such as the forests, farmlands, and marshlands.

There are also references to other cities like Gotham and Metropolis.

Combat Diana will be able to fluidly move from opponent to opponent, but, how hard she does hit depends on the player.

• She can either power down to the point where she's trading blows with a mook, or she can knock someone out with one hit [Magical opponents won't go down as easily, though]. Also, she'll be able to use her gear like the Lasso, the Tiara, and the Bracelets.

• The player will be allowed to tie up multiple opponents with the lasso, interrogate people during certain instances, and allow the player to change into Diana Prince [which allows the player to walk among the people without drawing attention].

• The Tiara will be a long-ranged projectile and the bracelets will be upgrade-able throughout the game: blocking gunfire, lasers, and magic --> redirecting gunfire, lasers and magic ---> summoning other weapons ---> creating a shield which blocks from all angles ---> summoning Lightning ----> summoning the shockwave used in the DCEU.

• She'll also have the ability to fly under her own power as well as a degree of speed on land. In addition, she'll be able to use the Invisible Jet.

• Physical attacks from regular folks will not hurt her and neither will edged weapons. Gunfire from a pistol won't either, but automatic gunfire, and higher artillery will stun her until the player decides to block or neutralize the situation.

• Magical attacks can hurt her, but, as long, as the player stays out of danger, they will heal eventually.

That's all I got for now xD

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Amazing Member

How fun! I've thought about this for a while, and here are some of my ideas.

General Structure. First, I would want the game to be a mixture of the latest God of War and Rise of the Tomb Raider. The game is a story driven action adventure with cinematic set pieces, voice acting, motion capture actors, and a focus and expansion on Wonder Woman and her world.

Setting I don't want Wonder Woman locked to one city. While her Central Hub can be Gateway City (Or wherever), something I loved about the Wonder Woman movie is that she felt like an international superhero. I would want a globe trotting adventure that takes the player to most of the continents. I would actually want us to start in a fictional city in Africa for Wonder Woman to go against Cheetah and Urzkataga and have her adventures take her across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Wonder Woman's jet (I would call her jet "Hermes") would be how she traverses the world so fast. Like in God of War (and several other games) once you reach a certain checkpoint, Wonder Woman can then use Hermes to zip back to locations she's already been for collectibles, story objectives or just replaying certain boss fights and areas. The setting of the game would mostly be on earth, but the final battle would be in the Hell Dimension where Ares is a prisoner on Themsycira.

Main Storyline: Deimos and Phobos are hellbent on releasing Ares from his prison in Themsycira. In order to achieve this goal, they recruit several of Wonder Woman's rogues to help them spread chaos in the world. In doing so, they hope a Word War III will break out, and Ares will become powerful enough to escape his prison so the three can rule Olympus and world together.
    1. Dr. Poison (Japan) - Is creating a toxin called The Medusa Virus which turns everyone who comes into contact with this airborn toxin into stone.

2. Zara (Qurac) - Her Cult of the Crimson Flame are fanatics who commit global atrocities in the name of Ares. She plans to use her pyro abilities to make fire rain from the sky and destroy all within its path. But she can only do this with a special talisman to enhance her abilities.

3. The Baronness/Paula Gunther (North America) - The leader of Baron Team Alpha. She is a mercenary who Deimos and Phobos hire to kill Wonder Woman no matter what the cost. She is a mortal and her boss battle with Wonder Woman will see Baronness in a high tech helicopter. This fight takes places in the middle of a busy metropolis and Wonder Woman must save civilians while stopping this mad woman.

4. Ironsides (South America) - Uses his geokinesis to create earth quakes. Plans to use this ability to create havoc around the world, destroying property, infrastructure and lives.

5. Duke Deception (Black Sea Island) - Once Wonder Woman is consistently destroying their plans, Deimos and Phobos enlist Duke Deceptions reality warping abilities to make Diana believe she has stopped Deimos and Phobos and has returned home to Theymsycira.

Optional Bosses:

Giganta: She attacks a city in California

Silver Swan: For anyone who played God of War, the valkeries are how I imagine a Silver Swan Battle

First Born: Or any giant monster type creature

The final boss battle will be between Deimos and Phobos in Ares' prison.

Then once Wonder Woman believes she has stopped the threat and Ares is safe in his prison, we'll learn this has all been a plot by Circe to set up the sequel.

Wonder Woman I would want the game to focus on Wonder Woman intelligence. As a result, there will be a lot puzzles within the game. Similar to the movie, Wonder Woman will speak many languages and this will be integral to helping her solve the puzzles. Wonder Woman will start in her movie costume but similar to God of War, you can equip Wonder Woman with various pieces of armor that affect her stats and abilities, i.e. a Daughter of Zeus armor can give her lightning abilities while a Goddess of the Hunt armor (Artemis) will give her the ability to summon animals in battle while a Peaceful Ambassador (Athena) armor may give her the ability to stop time so she does not have to physically fight enemies to obtain objectives.

Wonder Woman's main abilities will be her bracelets which will be crucial to parrying attacks. It starts as just a block but it can be upgraded for melee attacks, shock waves or even explosions. Her golden lasso will be needed for combat and platforming and will be upgraded to compel enemies to attack other opponents. In story moments, we will see her use lasso to extract the truth and help progress the story. Wonder Woman would not have the ability to fly in my game, but she will be able to glide on wind for platforming opportunities.

Cast Wonder Woman will spend most of her time with Steve Trevor and Etta Candy. ARGUS and Sasha will also play a smaller role in the story.

I would honestly like a fantasy adventure in the vein of the Legend of Zelda series set on Paradise Island as an origin or pre-origin story game made by Nintendo.

Imagine an Amazons gaame like this guys

God(dess) of War but with super villains in different cities: Giganta (Gateway), Solomon Grundy (Gotham), Damage (Star City), Amazo (Metropolis), Cheetah with Grodd (Gorilla City), Suicide Squad (Liberty Hill), Arkillo/Red Lanterns (Coast City), Ares (Mt. Olympus)
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble