Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 112 of 112
  1. #106
    Blue Snowmod Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    If it is indeed Doctor Psycho, do you think we'll be seeing Pedro Pascal in the role? Or do you think they would cast a little person? I think it's a sensitive decision... the only other little person we've seen in a superhero movie is Trask from X-Men. It's not setting a good standard if the only two little people are villains (especially one as deranged as Psycho).

  2. #107
    Fantastic Member Joao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    349

    Default

    About Grace's rumors: Ugh, I don't want the lasso to be the only source of her powers. She is a demigod, for the goddesses' sake.

    But the one that worries me the most is the Steve one. I actually think people will complain no matter how well they bring him back, but being an illusion is one of the worst scenarios. Anyway, let's hope for the best.

  3. #108

  4. #109
    Astonishing Member WonderScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Lassoing the wind is Silver Age silliness, which is fun in that respect and context, but not really something that work in the world Jenkins has created.

    The Fake Steve makes sense given Doctor Psycho's manipulations. If he's around, Barbara Minerva is in for a world of suffering via the exploitation of any of her weaknesses.

    If she lassos a radio tower, I hope it's to fling it into a surprise cameo by Giganta.

  5. #110
    Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    If it is indeed Doctor Psycho, do you think we'll be seeing Pedro Pascal in the role? Or do you think they would cast a little person? I think it's a sensitive decision... the only other little person we've seen in a superhero movie is Trask from X-Men. It's not setting a good standard if the only two little people are villains (especially one as deranged as Psycho).
    He might also be the Duke of Deception.

    I think whatever magical things are going on, he's definitely the one behind it. I feel like if it was Circe, we would have gotten a casting for her by now.

  6. #111
    Blue Snowmod Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    He might also be the Duke of Deception.

    I think whatever magical things are going on, he's definitely the one behind it. I feel like if it was Circe, we would have gotten a casting for her by now.
    She definitely needs to be saved for the third installment.

  7. #112
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Lassoing the wind is Silver Age silliness, which is fun in that respect and context, but not really something that work in the world Jenkins has created.

    The Fake Steve makes sense given Doctor Psycho's manipulations. If he's around, Barbara Minerva is in for a world of suffering via the exploitation of any of her weaknesses.

    If she lassos a radio tower, I hope it's to fling it into a surprise cameo by Giganta.
    They may have said "harness the power of the wind" but who knows. The visual would be the same regardless of how or why she does it.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •