Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creed II

Amazing Member

Meant looks more interesting, not "not interesting" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hands down my favorite rocky movie. Probaly also Stallones best dramatic acting. Though Michale B Jordan Carrie's the film. Also best boxing scenes no more of that corny stuff from early rocky movies. It looks like real boxing. (OLD ROCKY movies had fine fights for the time I'm not complaining)
    Excellent. Creed doesn't have anything to do with that last Rocky movie Stallone made does it? Never see that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthon616 View Post
    Meant looks more interesting, not "not interesting" lol

Excellent. Creed doesn't have anything to do with that last Rocky movie Stallone made does it? Never see that either.
    All of the movies are in continuity, even 5. So it picks up a few years after the last Rocky (simply titled "Rocky Balboa"), yes. Though despite callbacks they're all pretty much self-contained for the most part so you don't necessarily have to watch the last one to understand the current film.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

He might want to watch Rocky 4 to understand the conflict in Creed 2.

I loved Creed. I actually had low expectations despite enjoying MBJ and Coogler’s previous work. I didn’t see it until it was playing on TV (EPIX?) but when I did finally catch it, I think I rewatched it 4 times that week and bought the blu ray to boot. The best Rocky film since the original and yes I realize the similarities, but dang it- it works!

Now I can’t wait for the second. Such good timing too for another Russian feud.