Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4

    Default What would you most want to get up to and do,if you could be like Ant-Man?

    What creatively witty things would you most want to get up to and do, if you could be like Ant-Man and
    be shrunk to the size of an ant for a day.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member Vegan Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    I’d spy on my neighbors.

  3. #3
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,177

    Default

    Most insects creep me out. Giant insects would scare the crap out of me. So I probably wouldn't even use the power in fear of accidently encountering a giant cockroach.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  4. #4
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    11,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Most insects creep me out. Giant insects would scare the crap out of me. So I probably wouldn't even use the power in fear of accidently encountering a giant cockroach.
    Agree 100 percent. I've seen the sci fi classics Incredible Shrinking Man or the Fly enough times to know this can only end badly.


  5. #5
    Boisterously Confused
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Out the dirty secrets of every politician in the United States (regardless of party). Then give the same treatment to every board and C-Suite member of the entire Forbes 500.

    It would be a life's work, but satisfying.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Genesis of A Nemesis Things Fall Apart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,286

    Default

    Ride on a hotwheels track.
    Pull List:

    Marvel Comics: Black Panther, Rise of the Black Panther, Fantastic Four, Captain America, Avengers, Marvel 2-in-1, Immortal Hulk
    DC Comics: Man of Steel, Action Comics, Superman

    Xbox Live Gamertag:

    ItsMckinnis

  8. #8
    Rebel that Rebels BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    6,734

    Default

    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  9. #9

    Default

    I'd live simply. I could live on much less. Think of what you could save on travel. Anyone stressing over insects has no idea what Ant-Man's powers are.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Out the dirty secrets of every politician in the United States (regardless of party). Then give the same treatment to every board and C-Suite member of the entire Forbes 500.

    It would be a life's work, but satisfying.
    Too risky but noble. I'd track down missing children and out child predators. It's smaller scale but no less important, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  11. #11
    Boisterously Confused
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Too risky but noble.
    Go BIG (pardon the irony) or Go Home!

  12. #12
    MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Most insects creep me out. Giant insects would scare the crap out of me. So I probably wouldn't even use the power in fear of accidently encountering a giant cockroach.
    Indeed. And New Orleans has way too many insects.

    Travel wouldn't be nearly as fun/easy as the movies make it seem.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Indeed. And New Orleans has way too many insects.

    Travel wouldn't be nearly as fun/easy as the movies make it seem.
    but think of the giant beignets. and it's not like taking the bridge is all that fun anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Go BIG (pardon the irony) or Go Home!
    maybe with Superman's powers. you really want a bunch of rich politicians gunning for you, if you're not bullet proof?
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  14. #14
    Boisterously Confused
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    maybe with Superman's powers. you really want a bunch of rich politicians gunning for you, if you're not bullet proof?
    There may be a flaw in my plan...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •