Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

I don't follow Ms. Marvel, but GWW's Air was an underrated gem. The tone (upbeat, quirky and adventurous) that she used in Air would be an appropriate fit for Wonder Woman. Diana's flagship book should never be grim and gritty, that's just not who the character is or should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I said this before when the rumors first came out, but I'm curious if she might do anything with the Wonder Girls.

I think she could probably do a great job revamping Cassie.
    Maybe a new Wonder Girl that's a minority or an undocumented migrant. I could see GWW making WW's world a little more ethnically diverse. I suppose BlackEtta can be considered a start if they utilize her more.
    Last edited by Thor2014; 07-15-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Yes, Air was amazing.
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

I'm interested in seeing how she adjusts to writing WW and her mythos.

I believe G Willow Wilson will deliver (if not the best) one of the best Wonder Woman runs ever.
    She was born to write Wonder Woman like Walter Simonson was born to write Thor and
    Frank Miller was born to write Batman and Geoff John was born to write Green Lantern and
    Alan Moore was born to write Swamp Thing and Peter David was born to write Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I believe G Willow Wilson will deliver (if not the best) one of the best Wonder Woman runs ever.
    She was born to write Wonder Woman like Walter Simonson was born to write Thor and
    Frank Miller was born to write Batman and Geoff John was born to write Green Lantern and
    Alan Moore was born to write Swamp Thing and Peter David was born to write Hulk.
    ITA, I'm interested to see what she cooks up and hopefully it ends up being more than 1-2 arcs.