Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy) vs. The Lizard (Dr. Curt Connors)

    616 characters.

    1: Arena rules in a dark forest.

    2: Who is smarter and has more scientific accomplishments?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHC...ztdvnvVkCljJpA
    My Youtube Channel! Take a peek and see me (hopefully) kick butt! Any support is awesome.

  2. #2
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    1. Lizard rips Beast apart. He’s much quicker and much stronger.
    2. Hank by a country mile.
    Last edited by Beadle; 07-12-2018 at 02:11 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    1. Lizard rips Beast apart. He’s much quicker and much stronger.
    2. Hank by a country mile.
    Are you sure about #1? Stronger perhaps but where do we see him being faster or more agile than Beast? Does he have any speed feats beyond having fought Spiderman?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHC...ztdvnvVkCljJpA
    My Youtube Channel! Take a peek and see me (hopefully) kick butt! Any support is awesome.

  4. #4
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Basically every time Curt fights Spidey, Pete notes that Lizard is faster and stronger than he is.

    Spidey is faster than Beast, so Lizard is MUCH faster than Hank.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Basically every time Curt fights Spidey, Pete notes that Lizard is faster and stronger than he is.

    Spidey is faster than Beast, so Lizard is MUCH faster than Hank.
    This is identical to how Superman and other Leaguers say Doomsday is faster than them. Last I checked we don't accept those statements.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHC...ztdvnvVkCljJpA
    My Youtube Channel! Take a peek and see me (hopefully) kick butt! Any support is awesome.

  6. #6
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    I know anecdotal statements aren’t feats, but this is how he is consistently portrayed. That’s the difference with Doomsday.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member The Chou Lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,927

    Default

    Let’s put it this way. Lizard is a grade that Peter could never put fightvhim directly, needs a plan.

    Curt wrecks his shit.

    Hank has far more in science stuff though.

  8. #8
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,139

    Default

    It's a matter of consistency. Doomsday's presentation is big strong guy who tanks stuff and evolves. Superman has been shown to be fully capable of blitzing the guy when he bothers to try.

    On the other hand, Lizard's consistent presentation is dude who out stats Spider-Man in everything. He and Spider-Man have plenty of times where it's shown or remarked upon that Peter can't dodge his stuff. Also things like this.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    It's a matter of consistency. Doomsday's presentation is big strong guy who tanks stuff and evolves. Superman has been shown to be fully capable of blitzing the guy when he bothers to try.

    On the other hand, Lizard's consistent presentation is dude who out stats Spider-Man in everything. He and Spider-Man have plenty of times where it's shown or remarked upon that Peter can't dodge his stuff. Also things like this.
    Ok, that scan was pretty legit.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHC...ztdvnvVkCljJpA
    My Youtube Channel! Take a peek and see me (hopefully) kick butt! Any support is awesome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •