Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    That guy in "Volcano" who jumps into lava so that he can save the little girl that he's carrying.
    I think you're thinking of the scene where the director of the Transit Authority goes back into the derailed subway car, gets the driver, and is forced to jump into the lava and throw the driver to safety to save him. And yeah, that was a good scene.

The senator standing up to the Joker at Dent's fundraiser in The Dark Knight and Arwen facing off against the Wring Wraiths to protect Frodo comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think you're thinking of the scene where the director of the Transit Authority goes back into the derailed subway car, gets the driver, and is forced to jump into the lava and throw the driver to safety to save him. And yeah, that was a good scene.
    Oh yes - for some reason my brain turned it into a little girl.... funny.

Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Yeah. I like to think he was on his way home from whatever job he found after SHIELD imploded, when Fury stepped out of nowhere and said, "I heard about you. You ready to do the right thing one more time?"

(ps: you know you just read that quote in S.L. Jackson's voice )
    Yes, I did.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar

Goddammit! How can I forget this one?

Peter Parker saving a kid from a building on fire when he didn't have his powers in Spider-Man 2.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix