Thread: Gideon Falls

Default Gideon Falls

New to the forums and didn't see another thread about this comic so I couldn't resist.
    Is anyone reading this title? So far, it's been amazing and downright scary. I have no idea where it's going to go and I love it.

I've been reading it. Admittedly, I haven't read issues #4 and #5 yet but I've got them in my "to read" pile. I'm really liking it so far. Love the weird, eerie feel to it and really love the art.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Black Hammer: The Quantum Age, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, Gideon Falls, Babyteeth

I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose, drinking fresh mango juice. Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes. Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

Incredible Member

I'm a fan of blends of realism, horror, and the supernatural (think: Kill Or Be Killed), and this title currently fits that slot on my reading list. Well done all around.

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    I'm a fan of blends of realism, horror, and the supernatural (think: Kill Or Be Killed), and this title currently fits that slot on my reading list. Well done all around.
    I had a feeling that Gideon Falls would fill the void nicely that KOBK left behind, and I'm really pleased that it has.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Black Hammer: The Quantum Age, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Go Go Power Rangers, Gideon Falls, Babyteeth

I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose, drinking fresh mango juice. Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes. Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.

It's pretty good and I'm really digging the art... Hasn't really blown my mind or anything yet, but I'll stick with it.

It's this going to be a TV series?
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    It's this going to be a TV series?
    Pretty sure I saw news that it was being developed.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Ultimate Member

One of the best comics out there right now. While it's gotten positive responses, I'm surprised that more people aren't raving about it.

i've only read the first two issues so i'm behind, but the lemire/sorrentino duo has been excellent on everything they've done.