Page 764 of 773 FirstFirst ... 264664714754760761762763764765766767768 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 11589

Fantastic Member

Astonishing Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

In today's WW #22, Diana did a Superman impersonation by flying in front of her "female Luthor" Veronica Cale's office glasses. "I shall watching you."

I got a Superman/Luthor vibe from it.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-10-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    In today's WW #22, Diana did a Superman impersonation by flying in front of her "female Luthor" Veronica Cale's office glasses. "I shall watching you."

I got a Superman/Luthor vibe from it.
    It makes sense as Rucka originally conceived Veronica as her Lex Luthor way back even before FLASHPOINT.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    It makes sense as Rucka originally conceived Veronica as her Lex Luthor way back even before FLASHPOINT.
    Exactly. The only difference is that Luthor never paid for going on a date with Superman.

That is so awesome. DC should take note of this and do a Carter/ Reeve team-up special !

Exactly. The only difference is that Luthor never paid for going on a date with Superman.
    I know,right? Although if the Smallville book was still going on I could almost see it happening with Rosenbaum Lex and Welling Supes given the Clex stuff ....
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post
    That is so awesome. DC should take note of this and do a Carter/ Reeve team-up special !
    I'd give my left arm for Wonder Woman 77' and Superman 78 crossover tale actually. Perhaps throw in a cameo of Batman 89 in for a sequel. Somewhere on my PC I have a photo shopped image of Carter,Reeve and Keaton together I found online years ago and it was like " if only!"

Btw... The Reeve/ Carter incarnations are the only versions of those characters I sorta kinda ship. Yes...I guess that kinda makes me a bit of a Superwonder shipper after all!
    Last edited by manofsteel1979; 05-11-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post
    DC should take note of this and do a Carter/ Reeve team-up special !
    That would be great. They could reveal that Reeve-Clark's glasses were a gift from Carter's Diana before he moved to Metropolis.

I know,right? Although if the Smallville book was still going on I could almost see it happening with Rosenbaum Lex and Welling Supes given the Clex stuff ...
    I bet that on the parallel Earth where Smallville still goes on, occasionally Clark and Lex meet each other to decide who should take care of their "genetic love child" Conner on the weekend.

Astonishing Member DieHard200904's Avatar

I'd give my left arm for Wonder Woman 77' and Superman 78 crossover tale actually. Perhaps throw in a cameo of Batman 89 in for a sequel. Somewhere on my PC I have a photo shopped image of Carter,Reeve and Keaton together I found online years ago and it was like " if only!"

Btw... The Reeve/ Carter incarnations are the only versions of those characters I sorta kinda ship. Yes...I guess that kinda makes me a bit of a Superwonder shipper after all!

Funny, I recall they did one with Carter, Reeve, and West, it's out there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard200904 View Post
    Funny, I recall they did one with Carter, Reeve, and West, it's out there somewhere.
    I've seen both out there. I'll have to find the Reeve, Carter and Keaton one and post it. I think it's stored on my old laptop...hmmm...

It looks like the team-up between Carter's WW, West's Batman and Reeve's Supes isn't so far away. That's from the final chapter (#12) of Batman '66 meets Wonder Woman '77...

ww.jpg

... or they plan to make a League without Superman?
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-12-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Fantastic Member

Pop Artist James Wright (Dillon Boy) is definitely feeling the SMWW inspiration lately with his recent art

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_8R0WjyBv/

This one is a little risqué: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTbzOs_Dr7E/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_hzHOjZf_/

JL 12 kiss: https://www.instagram.com/p/BT33NXAj6dB/

I really like Tom Derenick's art IMG_2496.JPG

I seconded that, great stuff.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."