View Poll Results: Who do you think that Damian's biological father is?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Wayne

    46 83.64%
  • Slade Wilson

    9 16.36%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    SON OF BATMAN adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Teen Titans Tower
    Posts
    5,717

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    I also prefer Wade Wilson as his father.
    I donīt like this kind of jokes. I HATE DEADPOOL.

    I like Bruce as Damian father. Supersons existence(along with the worst part of his fanbase) changed my mind and Slade is worth. Before that I would never have doubted(bruce).

    Despite that, I voted Bruce. Nothing will change, SS returned for another year.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-11-2018 at 09:48 AM.
    Waiting for the first Damian girlfriend.
    Cass is with the Outsiders. Waiting for one comic with Steph.

  2. #47
    Amazing Member Rajput's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I like Damian and I'll still like him if he was Damian Wilson.
    I like the idea of fighting blood-destiny choosing one's path
    I like the idea that father isn't biological but the one who takes you in and gives you purpose and loves you unconditionally. Damian's case, Bruce and Dick.
    If is Bruce's son i still could send to hell all nasty fan art of Damian and Dick and just care of dc stuff, but if is father is Slade i won't feel bad anymore for all that nasty fan art because i will lost my interest in Damian.

    I just felt bad because he looks like both in the comic and the fan art before the comic, but in the animated movie "son of Batman" he just looks like Bruce and that makes me feel better.

  3. #48
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajput View Post
    If is Bruce's son i still could send to hell all nasty fan art of Damian and Dick and just care of dc stuff, but if is father is Slade i won't feel bad anymore for all that nasty fan art because i will lost my interest in Damian.

    I just felt bad because he looks like both in the comic and the fan art before the comic, but in the animated movie "son of Batman" he just looks like Bruce and that makes me feel better.
    So you are only interested in Damian IF he is the son of Batman
    What about the Bruce and Damian fan art? You cool with that?

    Sadly fan art is down to the individual creator. There will always be questionable art, offensive and down right illegal art out there and Damian's look will always vary depending on who draws him.

    Personally I've learnt to always engage Safe search when it comes to the robins. There are something's one can't ever unsee.

    I voted Bruce.

  4. #49
    Amazing Member Rajput's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    So you are only interested in Damian IF he is the son of Batman
    What about the Bruce and Damian fan art? You cool with that?

    Sadly fan art is down to the individual creator. There will always be questionable art, offensive and down right illegal art out there and Damian's look will always vary depending on who draws him.

    Personally I've learnt to always engage Safe search when it comes to the robins. There are something's one can't ever unsee.

    I voted Bruce.
    Yes

    And i just care about DC canon stuff, but you always find nasty fan art of Damian and Dick or Jon when you try to to search Damian canon pictures even if your safe mode is on.

  5. #50
    Ultimate Member Sacred Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    14,189

    Default

    What he looks like is completely irrelevant, they could make him Deathstroke's son if they wanted to (its not a genetic certainty that you have the same hair color as your father or mother); I just see no reason why they'd want to. If he were unpopular and they wanted to distance him from the mythos, yeah, I could see it. But he's not unpopular.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

    "Now why don't we step up here and everybody get stepped up, and let's get some stepped up personal space up in this place." - Phillip Jacobs

  6. #51
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    What he looks like is completely irrelevant, they could make him Deathstroke's son if they wanted to (its not a genetic certainty that you have the same hair color as your father or mother); I just see no reason why they'd want to. If he were unpopular and they wanted to distance him from the mythos, yeah, I could see it. But he's not unpopular.
    At least nobody is claiming Bane is his father (at least not yet).

  7. #52
    Mighty Member fanfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    What he looks like is completely irrelevant, they could make him Deathstroke's son if they wanted to (its not a genetic certainty that you have the same hair color as your father or mother); I just see no reason why they'd want to. If he were unpopular and they wanted to distance him from the mythos, yeah, I could see it. But he's not unpopular.
    agree with it especially when you have many different artists with their own visual interpretation of the character in the actual comic book.
    and sometimes there are artist who just draw people's facial features the same way or hard to distinguish with each other if it's not in different hairstyles or colors.

    Damian used to have blue eyes but now a lot of people get mad when his eyes are colored in blue not green.

  8. #53
    Amazing Member Rajput's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    agree with it especially when you have many different artists with their own visual interpretation of the character in the actual comic book.
    and sometimes there are artist who just draw people's facial features the same way or hard to distinguish with each other if it's not in different hairstyles or colors.

    Damian used to have blue eyes but now a lot of people get mad when his eyes are colored in blue not green.
    Damian looks like Bruce a 100% and Slade a 0% in "Son of Batman" that makes me feel better.

  9. #54
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    5,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    At least nobody is claiming Bane is his father (at least not yet).
    The obvious answer is that Damian is his own father.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

  10. #55
    Mighty Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The obvious answer is that Damian is his own father.
    He pulled a Futurama!?

  11. #56
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,092

    Default

    I want it to be Slade Wilson as that would be the more interesting choice for narrative reasons. With that stated, I can't see those in charge of DC changing Damian's paternity.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  12. #57
    Mighty Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,806

    Default

    As for the father;
    Bruce Wayne.

    There are so many reasons for me to list on why I wouldn't like Slade to be Damian's father, that it would take too long to write them out.

  13. #58

    Default

    I really don't like that a character whose existed for 10 years and the main feature of the character was that he was Batman's son and IT ACTUALLY ENDED UP WORKING could be retconned into not being his son. It feels needless and a bit like a slap in the face.

  14. #59
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I really don't like that a character whose existed for 10 years and the main feature of the character was that he was Batman's son and IT ACTUALLY ENDED UP WORKING could be retconned into not being his son. It feels needless and a bit like a slap in the face.
    *shrugs* Perhaps DC Creative has decided Bruce having a biological son takes away from his character in some way? Wouldn't be the first time comic book executives have retconed a superhero's relationship status with members of his or her supporting cast because they feel heroes should not have "attachments" or "happy lives".
    Last edited by Celgress; Yesterday at 06:59 PM.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  15. #60
    Amazing Member Rajput's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Bruce Wayne won......... See you in september 5th.

    https://www.dccomics.com/comics/deat...deathstroke-35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •