Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    How many issues is this opening arc? I ask as I try to give the whole thing a go before committing to my pull.
    It's 5 issues, and then #6 is the start of the Boomerang arc.
    Current Reading List: Spider-Gwen, Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Marvel Two-In-One, Tales Of Suspense, Champions, Despicable Deadpool

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    It's 5 issues, and then #6 is the start of the Boomerang arc.
    Cheers pal!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I'm hoping Spider-Man and Boomerang go out and raise some hell together while Peter watches all horrified!
    YES I am super into that. I'd like to see Spidey and Boomerang become teammates and best friends. Boomer would think having Spidey as a member of his gang would give them credibility and make them major league... I'm down for a sitcom style roommate situation with Pete, Spidey and Fred all living together.

Fantastic Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    YES I am super into that. I'd like to see Spidey and Boomerang become teammates and best friends. Boomer would think having Spidey as a member of his gang would give them credibility and make them major league... I'm down for a sitcom style roommate situation with Pete, Spidey and Fred all living together.
    This is a real possibility. Spencer made it work with Scott Lang teaming up with Grizzly and Machinesmith plus a bunch of old Tales to Astonish villains. Pete, Spidey and Fred would make a great team. For us readers that is. I could see Peter having a nervous breakdown trying keep his other half and Boomerang in line.

Fantastic Member Dreaded Porcupine's Avatar

Double post.
    Last edited by Dreaded Porcupine; Yesterday at 04:42 PM.