Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    From what I understand, the Spider-Woman situation is basically like the Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch situation. Due to being both equally a Spider and an Avenger, they both have the rights to use them. Though that's probably specifically Jessica Drew, while Sony most likely completely owns Julia, Mattie, etc., but then again, if you are gonna have Spider-Woman in your movie, why wouldn't you use Jessica anyway.
    Because Julia is a far better character in every way?

But also, why would Julia's rights be tied up with the Spider license? She spent more time as an Avenger than Jessica did, and until "Madame Web" was never a Spider character at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevets View Post
    Because Julia is a far better character in every way?

But also, why would Julia's rights be tied up with the Spider license? She spent more time as an Avenger than Jessica did, and until "Madame Web" was never a Spider character at all.
    Jessica Drew is the most well-known Spider-Woman, which is why I said it would make more sense why they would use her if they wanted a Spider-Woman. I do really like Julia, but I also really like Jessica; I personally prefer Jessica but that may also be because she's had more exposure and I've read more books with her then Julia.

And I don't know exactly where Julia's rights would be tied up, that was just a guess. I know about Jessica's because they've mentioned it in interviews, but not about any of the other Spider-Women.
    Current Reading List: Spider-Gwen, Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Marvel Two-In-One, Tales Of Suspense, Champions, Despicable Deadpool