Amazing Member

Default Please help me to choose a commic books, beginner

Hi guys, I would like to ask for favour, as where I live the best shopping option for me is Bookdepository, could You help me out and choose 2 or 3 titles as Im at independentcomics forum, it can be from any of the companies. When it comes to what I like, I really enjoyed Batman, Preacher, Scalpes. When it comes to superheroes it could be aswell, most important is the quality. Thank You in advance

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - IDW

Bloodshot - Valiant
    Bodyslide by Two into the MCU

Writer of Jack The Hunted Power Torch's Avatar

Shadowman - Valiant (A new series just started, and it's great. It's dark and supernatural, so it could be up your alley.)

Summit, Noble - Catalyst Prime/Lion Forge (These are from a brand new super hero universe, so you can start from the start really easily. Lion Forge has a great quality with their heroes, and an event is coming in 2019, so great time to start!)

That's for super hero stuff, for none superheroes.

Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris - Dynamite Comics (Both currently are written by the amazing Amy Chu. She tells some fun action stories with great characters. Dejah Thoris has been a stand out for me.)

Those are my recommendations. Let me know if you have any questions.

Pulls:
    Valiant: Shadowman, Livewire. Lion Forge: Summit, Noble, Superb. Top Cow: Aphrodite V, Cyber Force, Witchblade. DC: Justice League, Hawkman, Titans. Marvel: Shuri, Runaways, Moon Knight. Dynamite: Vampirella, Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris.
    Support Catalyst Prime! A brand new, amazing & creative superhero universe from Lion Forge!
    Jack the Hunted is looking for a new publisher. More info soon. Follow us on Facebook!