• Gentle

3 18.75%
  • Loving

1 6.25%
  • the HBIC

8 50.00%
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Can you actually tell me why you hate Jamie? he has a very interesting ability and hasn't done anything bad.
    He is a misguided fool that knows that his sister is a monster but still continues to commit one evil thing after another in the name of their romantic incestuous love. Lady Olena gave me life the shades she threw at him Sunday before last Ah! Dragon Breathe preserve her lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jamie has had one of the best evolution on the series. I started watching season 1 with a friend and he has come a LONG way since then. Its made him a better character watching his growth. He's far from evil
    I dont care about his development LMAO! He is my Emma Frost. I still remember him throwing Bran off the tower because he was seen schtupping his twin sister
    Last edited by Ralmist; 08-11-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Jaime threw Bran out the window. He also killed his cousin in his prison escape attempt. The show definitely tries to make him more complex and relatable, but he's had his fair share of blood on his hand(s).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Ok i get it but Jamie deserves to be part of the main xmen roster. He doesnt always have to be in xfactor. I hope he will be a main xmen member in a main xmen book. And eventually, an ongoing solo. I still think it would be interesting to put a good connection between Storm and Multiple Man.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Jaime threw Bran out the window. He also killed his cousin in his prison escape attempt. The show definitely tries to make him more complex and relatable, but he's had his fair share of blood on his hand(s).
    That was all within the first 2 seasons. He's clearly changed. The turning point was when he was with Brienne, specificially when he had his hand cut off, defending her. He was selfless with her and has not been the ruthless, selfish being he was when we were first introduced to him.

Ok i get it but Jamie deserves to be part of the main xmen roster. He doesnt always have to be in xfactor. I hope he will be a main xmen member in a main xmen book. And eventually, an ongoing solo. I still think it would be interesting to put a good connection between Storm and Multiple Man.
    We were discussing Jamie Lannister, not Jamie Madrox. How did you get Multiple Man from any of the associated text?

BANNED

Oh, i thought you guys were talking about Jamie Madrox. Sorry.

BANNED

From: http://community.comicbookresources....ing-solo/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    I just want someone to bring back C'Jime, Storm's other-dimensional giant talking space wolf friend.

Attachment 52714

Comics, guys.

So who is that huge dog and why does he know Storm?

Meet Brianne de Chateau! CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Mannnn you got me excited for nothing

But I should have known better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Lol, you should know better by now.

A cloud could literally show up in the background and RLAAMJR will get excited thinking Storm will be a part of the story.
    What I like about RLAAMJR. or most Anyone's Fan/Fandom is that IT IS the Pure Essene of Fandom itself;

Its Variety!

I recently had this Topic come up on YouTube and ALL the Discussion on the Anime Dragon Ball Super. All the Different New Concpets in it and Characters being Introduced and Story Elements. For some many seem to try, maybe I am wrong but still the theme is their, they try to decree what what betrays dragon ball and what ruins it. Honestly I found that pretty lame as did many others.

Like I responded, Fandom Is a Unique Experience, its Uniqueness in its purest form and that is what makes fandom work.

On a Comic Book Thread we have Levels Upon Levels of different Fans of different characters, books, writers, art styles, stories, concept, the list goes on. In the end you learn their is No 1 Super Style of Fan, Fans are Superiors to Each cause we Bring and are Bringing our own Uniqueness of Fandom to a discussion.

It is that Fans come in Many Styles and Varieties and any character and concept can create is own branch of fandom, that is the is the Uniqueness of what Fandom is and it is both a Beautiful and Important thing to have! :-)

In the end I am the Same way as RLAAMJR. cause Anytime that Scarlet Witch has an appearance, if I get the chance to share that I will celebrate with my fellow Wanda Fans to celebrate that the character and concept of Wanda made an appearance in a story.

That is still Honoring her character same as Storm below as well in Astonishing X-Men #2.

Sometimes honoring a character can be just as important as them being apart of the main story in its own unique way. ;-)

Last edited by CJStriker; 08-12-2017 at 01:56 AM.
    Meet Dragon Ball Super's Brianne De Chateau!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_uF7wkiWWY&t=7s
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You should see if you can find the first season. Good Stuff

I agree about Black Panther.

Watch the first episode again....Jamie is kind of evil...not as evil his sister and father but still evil.
    I have so many shows to watch. dear white people, flash, and now game of thrones. when I get a chance I will let you know.

and I didn't realize u were fan of t'choro!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I have so many shows to watch. dear white people, flash, and now game of thrones. when I get a chance I will let you know.

Guess what? Just check this thread instead: http://community.comicbookresources....-X-men-posters

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That was all within the first 2 seasons. He's clearly changed. The turning point was when he was with Brienne, specificially when he had his hand cut off, defending her. He was selfless with her and has not been the ruthless, selfish being he was when we were first introduced to him.
    If Jamie hadn't been having an affair with his sister, he wouldn't have thrown Bran out of the window, nor would the assassin come to finish try to finish the job. That would have kept Lady Catlyn at home with the kids. So she wouldn't have had to arrest Tyrion, which would have prevented Jamie from fighting Ned and stabbing him in the leg and taking him prisoner. If that didn't happen, he probably wouldn't have been killed by Joffrey and the entire War of 5 Kings or whatever would have been avoided. He also wouldn't have been taken prisoner, nor had his hand cut off, nor had to defend Brienne of Tarth.

It's all about consequences. Jamie is actually the root cause of the death of thousands. This is why I don't dismiss the selfish[evil] actions of characters so easily.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Good. I have always been a fan of Storm and Black Panther. I hate they got an divorce. While I was never a fan of the way Marvel treated their marriage. I thought they made a perfect couple. Black Love is always good.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Good. I have always been a fan of Storm and Black Panther. I hate they got an divorce. While I was never a fan of the way Marvel treated their marriage. I thought they made a perfect couple. Black Love is always good.

Yessir indeed it is!!
    (^_^)

BANNED

It wasn't a divorce. It was an annulment.

BANNED

Fellow Storm fans, you might want to participate on this thread: http://community.comicbookresources....Roster-Round-2

It wasn't a divorce. It was an annulment.
    Silly Panther, he was upset at Storm, so he wanted to act like the marriage never happened.

Though, he was happy as hell when the fighting was between the sheets
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.