Page 3447 of 3447 FirstFirst ... 2447294733473397343734433444344534463447
Results 51,691 to 51,699 of 51699
  1. #51691
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I'm just gonna pretend that Stormbot died and the real Storm is a full elemental Goddess at that time.
    exactly hello did they forget she ascends to a full elemental lol:




    #stormbotalert

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Best look for me is X-treme X-Men costume. Worst look? Not quite sure. I'd have to go through all her costumes again. Storm has probably had some of the better looks of all the X-Men.
    yea xtreme was nice. her braids were cute.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I don't understand the hate for the mohawk. It accents her features, she is the woman who doesn't apologize for her look, she pulls it off damn well and it honestly is so Storm. Am I the only who loves it when Storm has dramatic hairstyles? The dread mohawk from Jen is a look I'm dying for her to have. The costume itself wasn't too good but it wasn't horrible honestly, and the grown-out thick mohawk was gorgeous.
    I would love to see her in more afrocentric hairstyles. I would her rocking a fro or style similar to riri. and I didnt love mohawk but I didnt mind it. I think how her mohawk is drawn in blue with bloodstorm would be a cute look for her. but agreed she doesnt give two flies what people think of her look.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; Today at 06:15 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #51692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I think for me and the mohawk it just depends on how its drawn. Sometimes it can look decent and other times it looks horrendous.
    Hmm understandable.

  3. #51693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly hello did they forget she ascends to a full elemental lol:




    #stormbotalert

    I would love to see her in more afrocentric hairstyles. I would her rocking a fro or style similar to riri. and I didnt love mohawk but I didnt mind it. I think how her mohawk is drawn in blue with bloodstorm would be a cute look for her. but agreed she doesnt give two flies what people think of her look.
    Lol apparently they did but not much of a surprise, and hell yes to a fro.

  4. #51694
    Extraordinary Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I don't understand the hate for the mohawk. It accents her features, she is the woman who doesn't apologize for her look, she pulls it off damn well and it honestly is so Storm. Am I the only who loves it when Storm has dramatic hairstyles? The dread mohawk from Jen is a look I'm dying for her to have. The costume itself wasn't too good but it wasn't horrible honestly, and the grown-out thick mohawk was gorgeous.
    Its dated and shouldnt have made it outside of the 80s. Storm looks so beautiful with long hair. Its a travesty wheneer its chopped off

  5. #51695
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Lol apparently they did but not much of a surprise, and hell yes to a fro.
    right the xoffice editorial need to do better a lot better. the inconsistency with not only past stories but current stories is simply ridiculous.

    and yes!!! I would love to see storm rock a similar look:

    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  6. #51696
    Senior Master DDM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Eagle
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I want to see the James Cameron produced, Kathryn Bigelow directed, Angela Bassett Storm in the mid 90's.
    OMG yes. Basically X-Men Strange Days.

  7. #51697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    OMG yes. Basically X-Men Strange Days.
    Exactly! Strange Days is basically a Gambit and Storm buddy pic, vs. a digital/VR Shadow King.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  8. #51698
    Mighty Member Phoenix Avatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    right the xoffice editorial need to do better a lot better. the inconsistency with not only past stories but current stories is simply ridiculous.

    and yes!!! I would love to see storm rock a similar look:

    At first I thought you were talking about Rihanna when you said riri Lol.

  9. #51699
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Exactly! Strange Days is basically a Gambit and Storm buddy pic, vs. a digital/VR Shadow King.
    What...yes!?!?!. I'm gonna watch that movie again and imagine them in those rolls

    I always had a slight dislike to her overdone purple outfit.
    stormpurple1.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; Today at 09:38 PM.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •