Page 2440 of 2440 FirstFirst ... 1440194023402390243024362437243824392440
Results 36,586 to 36,587 of 36587

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Really? I remember you being very vocal during Mayberry run.
    I know but i didnt have the comic.
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Critiquing the writing in Extraordinary is not complaining One shouldn't just eat whatever they are served - if it was to your liking then you should question why you even like her?
    Om. My bad. Sorry,

My point was that I was already happy that Storm was the leader and that being a leader meant not being a wallpaper in a teambook.

Anyway, i actually wished Storm was in Astonishing Xmen rather than in Xmen Gold but I was thinking Xmen Gold might be the xteambook who can continue to sell well so im still good with Storm being in Xmen Gold,
    "Lightning, deliver this place from darkness." - Storm in X-men TAS.

You should read The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl solo, X-men Gold, Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther solo, Black Panther And The Crew and Black Panther: World of Wakanda

"The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month"

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter), Celine Dion (Music)