Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Not that I'm aware of no. And none of her alternate counterparts either. She'll probably be sleep next week too in Gold. She hasn't been taking her meds. She hasn't wanted to.
    Lolol

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Omg they are in talks about the marriage being portrayed on the big screen. They have to be. This is soooo crazy! That smile gave away too much. Not to mention the "Five film deal".
    Yes.. This is why I see Marvel doing right by storm. So many people are asking or wanting to see it happen and it's permeating through all forms of media. Like I'm surprised this was discussed on the breakfast club. So time will tell. All the inquiries about storm is a very good thing. Let's just hope whenever she appears we get a better actress casted.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Omg they are in talks about the marriage being portrayed on the big screen. They have to be. This is soooo crazy! That smile gave away too much. Not to mention the "Five film deal".
    That means he'll be finished after BP 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I expressed these almost exact thoughts in another thread, but you worded it much better. Lupita is such a likable person, I could see Marvel not going the route with her they took in the comics. Then there's the possibility of Monica Lynne showing up... I think there just might be too many hurdles for a possible Storm/T'Challa relationship to be portrayed on screen. I mean by the time Storm even appears in the MCU, Chadwick might be on the later side of his 40s pushing 50. Do we want a young-ish Storm or already seasoned veteran/warrior Storm when she debuts?
    Plus, in the comics, Nakia had an issue with Monica Lynne, and tried to kill her. So, if there's another woman in T'challa's life in the sequels, it might be Monica. Storm is still stuck in the Foxhole until the merger happens.

Also, Storm marrying/dating T'challa is not a necessity for her to be apart of the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I’m sure Marvel will try and get him to do a BP 3 before he’s truly finished.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Lolol

Yes.. This is why I see Marvel doing right by storm. So many people are asking or wanting to see it happen and it's permeating through all forms of media. Like I'm surprised this was discussed on the breakfast club. So time will tell. All the inquiries about storm is a very good thing. Let's just hope whenever she appears we get a better actress casted.
    I'm just excited that there is this general knowledge that they were married in the comics. Because of this they will always be mentioned in some fashion together. They always be linked in them at way. Damisa-Sarki and Hadari Yao long may they reign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Lol I'm foolishly hoping that his cameo in Civil War doesn't count. I'll be happy no matter the direction they go with BP. I'll be here for it all the way. Whether or not Storm gets to show up in a grand way to make a mark on his mythos and vice versa, I'll be happy. I'll be eternally grateful if Storm is played up in his universe in a major way. But I'll still be fine if the timing of the FOX deal doesn't allow for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’m sure Marvel will try and get him to do a BP 3 before he’s truly finished.
    One can hope, right?

BANNED

Very beautiful cover. J. Scott Campbell always delivers a very beautiful Storm.

Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar

My head hurts SO bad. I'm taking a Nap like Storm.

Wake me up when things get good.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!

Very beautiful cover. J. Scott Campbell always delivers a very beautiful Storm.
    I feel the complete opposite. Not a fan of his work at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    I feel the complete opposite. Not a fan of his work at all.
    Lol why? I know there are different strokes for different folks, but there certainly is a large group of artists that I'd rank below his work. Just my personal taste.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    My head hurts SO bad. I'm taking a Nap like Storm.

Wake me up when things get good.
    LOL, you gotta wait till Kitty starts giving orders.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

Lol why? I know there are different strokes for different folks, but there certainly is a large group of artists that I'd rank below his work. Just my personal taste.
    All the women look the same, the poses are usually bad, the coloring especially for darker skinned characters is always whitewashed. The exaggerated female bodies. Just not my cup of tea.

BANNED

All the women look the same, the poses are usually bad, the coloring especially for darker skinned characters is always whitewashed. The exaggerated female bodies. Just not my cup of tea.
    I can totally understand your stance. As a gay guy I tend to have an affinity for exaggerated female forms. Granted, he isn't amongst my top choices, but he's far from the worst.

I can totally understand your stance. As a gay guy I tend to have an affinity for exaggerated female forms. Granted, he isn't amongst my top choices, but he's far from the worst.
    Understandable. And he's definitely far from the worst.

BANNED

Understandable. And he's definitely far from the worst.
    Do you personally, (or anyone really) have an artist in mind that you feel can do no wrong when it comes to Storm? Coipel, Yardin and Bianchi. Although all three artist take a different approach to her, they all have a gift of depicting her in ways that I feel is undeniably "Storm".