Page 2597 of 2616 FirstFirst ... 159720972497254725872593259425952596259725982599260026012607 ... LastLast
Results 38,941 to 38,955 of 39239

Jen Bartels stuff sometimes comes across a bit Barbie-ish to me, I'm not the biggest fan. I'd say she's doing the covers, I can't imagine what the interiors would be like. like.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Actual footage of me immediately following this confirmation announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    For those too lazy to click on links (like myself most of the time)

Aforementioned footage continued following Coates' tweet, this beautiful art released by Jen Bartel, and the flurry of online positive buzz behind this so far

Long story short my Marie Laveau voodoo dance worked for the Gawdz and I AM BLOODY LIVING RIGHT NOW

I reread the news and.......

784CBFCC-2AFC-4691-99CE-36CC718C1AC8.jpg
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.

The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!

*still sacrificing chickens in the background*
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡

-Vixen 25/08/2015

CHECKMATE

GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

So great to see all this joy considering how badly marvel has been treating Storm. The X-Leaders are back in action! Well not all but def enough.

As long as Cyke is gone, nothing will ever be enough!

jk, but seriously, the excitement is nice.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

people keep saying that the artist doesn't do interiors well. can someone post an example? I'm not familiar with her work.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    people keep saying that the artist doesn't do interiors well. can someone post an example? I'm not familiar with her work.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...07916098258316

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    eeeeehhhhhh... i don't know what to say... can someone reach out to Ibanez lol

eeeeehhhhhh... i don't know what to say... can someone reach out to Ibanez lol
    Too "My Little Pony" for my taste. Maybe she'll switch up her style to match the tone of a Storm book. My question is why did Coates want her.

Quote Originally Posted by PattiLaBelleStormfan View Post
    Too "My Little Pony" for my taste. Maybe she'll switch up her style to match the tone of a Storm book. My question is why did Coates want her.
    yea it does have a my little pony feel. i hope she steps it up for this book. the art is just as important as the story. if one or both sucks it can be a detriment to the series.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Here is what I want for Storm's solo:

1) She needs a quintessential villain unique to her with powers that would be a major challenge for her in battle. Thor has Loki, Wolverine has Sabertooth, Hulk has Abomination, Iron Man has Mandarin, so Storm needs a counterpart like that.

2) I want to see her battle cosmic and extra-dimensional threats as well as global threats. Lets see her fight Ego, the Living Planet, Blackheart, Hela, and The Great Beasts as well as her standard villains like Candra, Bogan, and Dr. Doom.

3) I want to see her develop the more exotic aspects of her powers.

4) I'm not too keen on her being in a relationship right now, to be honest. I would like to see more of her close friendship with T'challa though. Maybe there is a constant atmosphere of "are they getting back together or not" going on that never gets resolved. It would bring some tension in the story regarding her personal life.

5) NO MORE Callisto and the Morlocks. Also, not a big fan of Forge or Yukio either. I would like to see a Gambit guest-star though to bring out Storm's fun side.

6) Getting back to villains, Storm needs a line of rogues specifically for her book. Right now, she does have some personal villains like Bogan, Shadow King, Candra, Dracula, and Dr. Doom, but she needs to have brand new ones made for her.
    Agree 100%
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

yea it does have a my little pony feel. i hope she steps it up for this book. the art is just as important as the story. if one or both sucks it can be a detriment to the series.
    Just like last time. When Ibanez was out and the two fill ins came it was a catastrophe.