Incredible Member Marvelboy1974's Avatar

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Thank you so much!
    My pleasure.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Hard to pick. Ya'll have been keep busy and covering a lot of topics relate to the All-Goddess. Two things that spring to mind, for areas to explore:

1. If my memory is not too faulty - didn't Storm share the position of White King with Magneto? I would love to see a story and built around this, where the past members of the Inner Circle are under attack by a powerful threat, are forced to work together and Storm is leading. It would be a good way to get some (intense) on panel interaction between Storm and some of the people she have heavy conflict with/have a hard time working with. I think this would make an interesting story arc for her solo book and an opportunity to give her another unique villain.

2. How do you feel if Meruda returned? how would you handle it and what would you to establish him as a credible force in the MU?

3. Unexplored and I'd love to see it happen - thoughts on Storm taking over a New Thunderbolts team?

EDIT - And these questions pertain to all Storm fans so would love to hear form everyone.

Thanks! I hope all has been well with you.
    1. Yes Storm shares the White King title with Magneto

2. No on Storm's ongoing solo issue but yes on an xmen teambook which Storm isnt a member of it so that we can see how the other xmen members deal with him when Storm is not around. Like Generation X or Xforce

I think they mentioned it, but now with the reboot of the mutant movies, they know how I would like Storm presented, not like they did in the movie xmenapocalypse, but how it was actually presented in the comcis, that they will find it worshiped as a deity true

It is worth mentioning that the powers of Storm, in the film XmenApocalypse were "improved / granted" by Apocalypse, and that she was portrayed before that as a morlok-level mutant to the maximum, it infuriated me a lot.

Long live the reboot XD.

rutog98 :

This is the thread of Strom, if you want to deify Selene, who has no great merits to make a thread ... god.

And I recommend you follow the current cable comics, Selene has been humiliated by everyone, by cable depowered, by shattersatr, by longshot, by Gideon.

In the end NOW IN CABLE COMIC, SELENE it has been a mockery. LOL

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    rutog98 :

This is the thread of Strom, if you want to deify Selene, who has no great merits to make a thread ... god.

And I recommend you follow the current cable comics, Selene has been humiliated by everyone, by cable depowered, by shattersatr, by longshot, by Gideon.

Selene's previous feats still stand. Also, wasn't Gideon boosted by the power of other Externals?

Anywho, I'm through with the Selene discussion. You keep bringing up Rachel, but she lost 3 times to Selene, she lost to Emma, she lost to Exodus eventhough she had several other X-Men helping her, she lost to Martha in "Wolverine and the X-Men", she was humiliated by a dinosaur telepath, she lost to Bogan, and she lost probably to other psis that I can't recall off the bat. Rachel takes the cake when it comes to humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Selene's previous feats still stand. Also, wasn't Gideon boosted by the power of other Externals?

Anywho, I'm through with the Selene discussion. You keep bringing up Rachel, but she lost 3 times to Selene, she lost to Emma, she lost to Exodus eventhough she had several other X-Men helping her, she lost to Martha in "Wolverine and the X-Men", she was humiliated by a dinosaur telepath, she lost to Bogan, and she lost probably to other psis that I can't recall off the bat. Rachel takes the cake when it comes to humiliation.
    And in the past Dani Moonstar humiliated Selene and is possibly the weakest incomplete telepaths.

Rachel was going to kill Selene and Wolverine intervened so she would not do it.

And actually.

And selene absorption almost all mutants avoid it just by pushing it.

Shatterstar complied with Selene recently, Lonshot the same, in fact until I pushed her to not follow him draining, Cable without powers humiliated her and almost killed her, and Guideon copied powers, so it is perfectly valid, he only had the powers of candra and another External one, that they are not the great thing, and Selene if it was not for Blink already dead dead.

Truly Selene has shown herself to be an unlikely mutant, has many skills and none is really of a high level.

She had to get on her knees to beg Cable's help to take over Guideon lol.

I insist Storm is the thread, if you want to continue discussing Selene, there will be a thread about it, I would do it, but the character seems so unimportant that it does not appear to me.

BANNED

rutog98 :

I love your conversation with rutog98.

Astonishing Member

And in the past Dani Moonstar humiliated Selene and is possibly the weakest incomplete telepaths.

Rachel was going to kill Selene and Wolverine intervened so she would not do it.

And actually.

And selene absorption almost all mutants avoid it just by pushing it.

Shatterstar complied with Selene recently, Lonshot the same, in fact until I pushed her to not follow him draining, Cable without powers humiliated her and almost killed her, and Guideon copied powers, so it is perfectly valid, he only had the powers of candra and another External one, that they are not the great thing, and Selene if it was not for Blink already dead dead.

Truly Selene has shown herself to be an unlikely mutant, has many skills and none is really of a high level.

She had to get on her knees to beg Cable's help to take over Guideon lol.

I insist Storm is the thread, if you want to continue discussing Selene, there will be a thread about it, I would do it, but the character seems so unimportant that it does not appear to me.
    Good thing the Phoenix Force boosted Rachel's powers so she could finally win a round against Selene. I mean, prior to that, Xavier was her daddy as she kept screaming, "Xavier, if you can hear me, come a runnin'!" whenever Selene came around.

Come to think of it, though, it doesn't even take superhuman powers to drop the hammer on Rachel and beat her down. Viper says hello!.

Can you name 5 fights Rachel has won without the PF? Non-super powered people included. No? I'll make it easier for you. Give us three examples of Rachel winning fights without the PF, regular humans included...

Actually, this is the Storm thread. We should stop this. I'm getting back to Ororo. Any news about her solo?
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-14-2018 at 03:52 PM.

BANNED

Any news about the Storm solo?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I love your conversation with rutog98.
    Hahahaha thank you my friend lol.

Any news about the Storm solo?
    So far there is no news.

I'm more intrigued without the BP movie, if she had any mention, or surprise cameo, or at the end of the credits, it would be great.

BANNED

Hahahaha thank you my friend lol.

So far there is no news.

I'm more intrigued without the BP movie, if she had any mention, or surprise cameo, or at the end of the credits, it would be great.
    We'll prolly see a white haired girl that Tchalla met when he was young.

We'll prolly see a white haired girl that Tchalla met when he was young.
    OMG, we all know who the white-haired girl is, hehehe, I love that.

BANNED

OMG, we all know who the white-haired girl is, hehehe, I love that.
    It's just a guess.

But I want Storm and Rogue to be in Gambit's movie.

It's just a guess.

But I want Storm and Rogue to be in Gambit's movie.
    Yes, I also hope that.