Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I sure will boo. I have to denounce all of the xoffices efforts to send the character back when Coates is trying so hard to move her forward.

Let's not just limit it to storm and Tchalla. It shows they don't give a frack about anything he has done with the character including her upgrade.
    That’s because BP isn’t apart of the X-Men clearly and it doesn’t matter what’s storm does in there if the X-Office or X-Editors doesn’t recognize it? It doesn’t exist which REALLY sucks. Because these characters can’t grow without them saying so.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    And it’s most likely that they are never gonna care even though Black Panther is now a certified billion dollar franchise. Coates would be better off just having the two end things on more respectable terms this time instead of constantly being trolled by the X-office. It is what it is.
    With the X-Office I believe it doesn’t matter what other franchise do with their characters if they don’t recognize it in their stories it does not exist. That’s why Rogue will suffer and Storm. They are expanding into other places but the X-Office is like NOPE don’t care.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    So you're saying there's a chance....
    Fan Fiction at its' best! Join Us At Age Of Marvels!

The problem with Storm and T'Challa in the comics hasn't changed. They are controlled by two different editorial offices. The Black Panther is under Avengers editorial and Storm is part of the X-Men editorial control. So what happens in Black Panther doesn't necessarily influence what happens in the X-Books. I won't be surprised if she's with T'Challa in his book and flirty with Wolverine in the X-Men with neither book addressing the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It just shows that the X-Office does not care about Storm/BP that was just established that they are together. What would be disappointing is that she starts catching feelings again and disregarded the relationship she just started with TíChalla making Storm look like she going from men to men
    Yup to the bolded.

@Coates. Bless his heart. He's trying mighty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That she could never make this mistake again? God i'm hoping
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥

Maxima Appreciation Thread ♡

Jean Grey Slander? Not on MY watch!

CHECKMATE [/B]

GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Helllllllllllllll NOOOOOOOOOOO
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    We've all learned by now that the X-Office doesn't care about character progression. They wanna keep things the way they've always been. A character can only move forward an ounce before they get dragged back to the same ol' same ol' (rut). Happened HARD with one of my favorites, and I am still salty.

Look at them bringing back the Rogue x Gambit stuff rather than letting BOTH character explore new / healthy relationships with different people we haven't see them crash & burn with already.

May be giving them too much credit, but maybe StormPanther is fine, and they'll just bring up Stormerine to give closure to it. After all one of Logan's old lovers is back in the picture, and supposedly she's a big love he lost a while back. So Logan may go to her -not Storm.
    Unless your name is Summers or grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    The problem with Storm and T'Challa in the comics hasn't changed. They are controlled by two different editorial offices. The Black Panther is under Avengers editorial and Storm is part of the X-Men editorial control. So what happens in Black Panther doesn't necessarily influence what happens in the X-Books. I won't be surprised if she's with T'Challa in his book and flirty with Wolverine in the X-Men with neither book addressing the difference.
    They can always, y'know, talk to each other.

Snapchat
    Instagram
    Facebook
    Text

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    That she could never make this mistake again? God i'm hoping
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Helllllllllllllll NOOOOOOOOOOO
    Seriously, you don't think the X-Office is purposely trolling fans of the Storm/BP relationship?

They want to get people riled up over this. They want people to get worked up.

They can always, y'know, talk to each other.

Snapchat
    Instagram
    Facebook
    Text
    That's asking too much of them. They'd have to actually care about continuity, which they don't. A character in 2 different X-books will have drastically different stories with neither acknowledging the other. lol So you already know they probably won't keep up with a different editorial office.

The X-Office is very lazy these years. Writers just write whatever is convenient for a story, and neither they nor editorial care how it fits with anything else, or if it's accurate..

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    So whats the x-offices point? If they don't care for the character, then stop using her...jeez. Its so irritating. She gets so much out in the general Marvel U and back at the X-side she barely knows what her abilities are. Its no wonder why people think Storm is weak sauce. She so far away from her claremontian self that its tragic.

I'm convinced that Kitty should've led the New mutants team and Storm should've had her own squad.
    Unnecessary drama. That's all they have left.

Seriously, you don't think the X-Office is purposely trolling fans of the Storm/BP relationship?

They want to get people riled up over this. They want people to get worked up.

OH no I definitely think the xoffices are trolling. Here's why:

1. She ain't said one word about Tchalla in gold
    2. Jean has interacted in 1 issue of red with Tchalla more than Ororo has in nearly 30 issues.
    3. Guggs has Gambit and O'roro kissing in the issue Coates showing her and Tchalla reconciling their relationship.
    4. Then of course this stupid cover. I'm over the xbooks. I refuse to spend my money on that garbage.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yup to the bolded.

I said it once and I’ll say it again. He’s wasting his time.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Let's wait and see. Maybe Ororo will let him know all they can be are friends.

But I acknowledge it doesn't look good. I wish they had the interviews with the writers like they used to back in day. I would love to know why the xoffices purposefully go out the way to contradict what happens in the bp books.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-13-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Astonishing Member stormphoenix's Avatar

Yup to the bolded.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    You ALL are absolutely right. Coates is wasting his time unfortunately. As I said before I don’t want Storm portrayed like a Woman who bounces from Man to Man like it’s Ok. If she has a boyfriend that’s T’Challa than acknowledge it, don’t let her go back to her old annoying flame. Them you made her kiss Gambit right after she told T’Challa she won’t leave him. This worries me because if Storm solo does happen the X-Office will NOT acknowledge anything she did in her solo. Which means No growth.
    #StormsMootyPass
    #PlusUltra!!!
    Ororo Munroe(Bright Lady), Hadari Yao, The Cloud Runner, Goddess of the People.
    Goddess of the Storm Ororo Munroe
    #StormCaster
    The Piercing Light of AmunRa!!!!!