Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188
Results 2,806 to 2,817 of 2817

Thread: Anime talk

Relatable moments in anime

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member

Tzuredure Children ended a bit abruptly and I'm disappointed that Minagawa and Furuya weren't the focus of in any of the segments these last few episodes.

But it was cute and entertaining all the way through, and it was nice to see some progress for Sugawara and Takano.

Is there a blu-ray set for both Naruto tv series?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    Is there a blu-ray set for both Naruto tv series?
    Probably but I wouldn't recommend it. The Naruto anime is not really that good since it suffers the main flaw of most long-running Jump manga adaptions, excessive padding (which becomes increasingly blatant in Shippuden). Also, inconsistent animation quality. There is some really good animation there, but also really boring animation.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Naruto is notorious for it's filler. It's had seasons worth of it and the majority of it was terrible.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Probably but I wouldn't recommend it. The Naruto anime is not really that good since it suffers the main flaw of most long-running Jump manga adaptions, excessive padding (which becomes increasingly blatant in Shippuden). Also, inconsistent animation quality. There is some really good animation there, but also really boring animation.
    And one memorable instance of the animation just getting kinda weird for an entire episode.

Astonishing Member

Gamers!, I felt bad for Karen through most of this episode. Konoha just steamrolled her date with tons of Keita/Chiaki shipping.

But it had a cute ending for Karen as well, which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Naruto is notorious for it's filler. It's had seasons worth of it and the majority of it was terrible.
    All I can find are DVD's and if the BD's are anything like them, then the majority of the filler would be contained in their own seasons. Plus if I'm being honest I'm only looking for a handful of episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And one memorable instance of the animation just getting kinda weird for an entire episode.
    Yeah not a fan of the episode either but Shingo Yamashita who did most of it is an awesome animator whose other work isn't so crazy when he isn't given so much freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Gamers!, I felt bad for Karen through most of this episode. Konoha just steamrolled her date with tons of Keita/Chiaki shipping.
    But it had a cute ending for Karen as well, which is good.
    I've never been a fan of the whole hijacking someone's date. Luckily the ending was pretty sweet.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    I've never been a fan of the whole hijacking someone's date. Luckily the ending was pretty sweet.
    Yeah, Konoha kinda deserves some punishment for being an asshole. But yeah, the cute ending saved the episode.

Astonishing Member

Hmm, they're going a bit further into the story in My Hero Academia than I thought they would this season.

spoilers:
    We're introduced to Dabi and Himiko this episode and the last episode for the season will be the mall incident.
    end of spoilers

Man, the third season is going to be freaking intense.

All-New Member

thanks for this amazing post

افلام اون لاين

Farewell Yumeko, now I'll have to look elsewhere for my weekly fill of crazy.

I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider