Page 1585 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 585108514851535157515811582158315841585158615871588158915951635 ... LastLast
Results 23,761 to 23,775 of 25060

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That was surprisingly entertaining! And the step by step explanation make it seem simple.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Mulling over what I've read in these boards re:IvX. Disclaimer: I've dropped all my Marvel comics since Bendis' UXM run. The last thing I remember was...actually, I can't even remember the last book I read, but I think it was just prior to Last Will & Testament?

Anyway. Like I said, I had a thought. IvX pretty much started when Cyke decided to get rid of the toxic fart, right? And it ended with the Inhumans destroying the aforementioned fart after ages of being told to do so. That...sounds rather familiar. Like, AvX-familiar. Cyke says from the start that 1) the Phoenix needed to get to Hope, 2) the Phoenix wasn't there to end the world, and 3) the Phoenix would restore the mutant race. Cue the ending, where the Avengers do EXACTLY what Cyke said at the beginning and it played out exactly as Cyke said it would...

Huh, even in death, #CyclopsWasRight?
    Where is my Distant world update!?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Why do they keep doing this? The interview was about Nova, but... this? c'mon ! That's not fair.

"Loveness: I always responded to Cyclops in that way. He’s a monster and a repressed loser — but he found someone who brought out the best in him, and they flourished together. (This is my contractually obligated, shoehorned Cyclops reference. I get one per interview)."
    Actually he's written Cyclops before and his Cyclops is not bad at all. He's a Cyclops fan it just that there are parts of him that resonate with us his fans differently. He must be really into the awkward Cyke.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Sigh. Do I need to quit Nova too?
    Nova is a guy? Sorry whenever I hear the name Nova I think of a female character.
    Last edited by borismortys; 03-19-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Astonishing Member ladyofthelake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post
    Where is my Distant world update!?

Actually he's written Cyclops before and his Cyclops is not bad at all. He's a Cyclops fan it just that there are parts of him that resonate with us his fans differently. He must be really into the awkward Cyke.

Nova is a guy? Sorry whenever I hear the name Nova I think of a female character.
    Which Nova, though? The real one or the baby cheap imitation one?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

So X-men blue will be apparently tying into secret empire fortunately it won't be it'll July and it'll most likely be tying into the event for issues 7-10 so for July and August and since it's a twice monthly title it works without it feeling to hectic.

Since Scott is a member of the team I felt like sharing this would explain why he'll be absent from the champions during the course of secret empire and instead will be focusing on his X-men team this would also explain the mystery surrounding the controversial magneto variant that Twitter had a meltdown over and with magneto also being a mentor in the X-men blue title it makes sense.

This wasn't too surprising honestly since we know X-men gold was tying into the story as well as the X-men related United one shot centered on Emma frost.

I hope Tyke isn't shown in a reverie during the fight this time thinking I was considered a Hitler and so its logical people consider adult me the architect of this Hydra insurrection even if he is dead due to hydra cap propoganda and then start floundering when attacked by his champions team when he is separated and alone and they think he has joined the hydra to take revenge on avengers and inhumans for ruining his life due to his wearing the uniform to infiltrate one of their cells. Oy Vey.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 03-20-2017 at 04:41 AM.
    The Self is the only existing reality

“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I just posted that in the Jean thread! Here's a different pose

I miss them and their love. I cant believe they're both dead

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just posted that in the Jean thread! Here's a different pose

I miss them and their love. I cant believe they're both dead
    Wow, nice!! Are those prismacolors?

Ok guys, I think Tyke make have screwed up this time.

Oh dear...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

Quote Originally Posted by borismortys View Post

I only know of 3 female Nova characters. And I amend my earlier statements.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Ok guys, I think Tyke make have screwed up this time.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/993f06a09...xpjo1_1280.jpg

Oh dear...
    O.O . . . my poor baby!!! Is that evilQueen Jean trying to screw you over? Let Lady take care of it!! *insert evil look*

*Lady breaks into school, takes time machine and takes out Hank before he can take the O5 to the future. She then does humanity a favor and helps his illness consume him before bringing to the future. No one is able to save him and Lady celebrates by eating hot cheetos with nacho cheese, a huge piece of chocolate on chocolate cake and watches it all in her cave of evil, er, evil lair and pets her pokemon while laughing maniacally*

Some person SomethingSomethingson's Avatar

More questionable news. A newer, younger Wolverine'esque character is apparently joining the X-men Blue team... making me question the "familiar triangle" they mentioned in one of the interviews. It better not be Scott/Jean/Ultimate Hudson? T,T

One X-men book without Wolverine, is it too much to ask ?
    Look, this jar of tears isn't going to fill itself.
    Cyclops X-Men Fanfiction Recommendation List

Spectacular Member

I don't know what's worse tbh, when 616 logan was everywhere or now with this,all these alt wolverines. And storms child too.

Where is black cyclops? Why can't we get that one instead of tyke.Or both,yes both.