Page 1673 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 673117315731623166316691670167116721673
Results 25,081 to 25,091 of 25091

Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    A question that just popped into my head
    Is there any alternate child of Scott and Jean, That doesn't live or was born on a post apocalyptic/dystopian world ?
    There are a few, but they are only in short stories, if not single panels, all the important ones are from dystopian worlds

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    A question that just popped into my head
    Is there any alternate child of Scott and Jean, That doesn't live or was born on a post apocalyptic/dystopian world ?
    There are a bunch of them but they exist in one-shots and What Ifs? A lot of them are Rachel and Nate variants and some of them are essentially Rachel and Nate but with different names. Charles as a son shows up a few times too I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofthelake View Post
    Exactly!! It made no sense!! And then Charles is giving this big speech that she sacrificed herself . . . what?? She had the power and could have easily saved herself and everyone. Makes no sense whatsoever!!

Huh, I never saw that.

Right?

But why? That's what I don't get. Jean didn't have a reason to kill herself. Believe me, when someone wants to die, it's because they feel trapped with no way out or that they can't take being in a situation anymore and they don't see another way, Jean had neither. I just don't get it.
    Well, im not saying that it made sense; but that's how i saw with it, with the Professor (i think it was him) saying how lonely she actually felt or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    in X men blue #8 Emma a bit creepy but i dont mind if Whiningclops becomes more like Rightclops.
    You know, it would be hilarious if Teen Jean agrees with Emma in that; after all, she was more interested on him than on Tyke.
    You know, it's funny that DisMarvel keeps proving that "CYCLOPS WAS RIGHT"; even when he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Probably hundreds of them in alternate universes, but those are the alternate universes that we never see / get refugees with dire warnings from, because they aren't dramatic enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    There are a bunch of them but they exist in one-shots and What Ifs? A lot of them are Rachel and Nate variants and some of them are essentially Rachel and Nate but with different names. Charles as a son shows up a few times too I think.
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Also, I can't be the only one who would like to see at one actually see one them in RYV like scenario

Fantastic Member Peanutsinspace's Avatar

Ah yes, but Jean never affected the Blackbird that way. She just repaired it. But think about it, in that scene Jean was able to lift the blackbird, hold tons of water back and levitate and still use her telepathy to highjack the world's most power telepath all without breaking a sweat. Her dying made not sense. As for the cocoon, that was another thing that made no sense in X3. Maybe she just . . . remade her body? She clearly had the power in that film.
    They cut out the scene but Jean's powers did affect the Blackbird. It was a scene they should have left in to better explain why she couldn't remain inside when the dam collapsed. You can see the scene below, first clip in the video.

Astonishing Member ladyofthelake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    They cut out the scene but Jean's powers did affect the Blackbird. It was a scene they should have left in to better explain why she couldn't remain inside when the dam collapsed. You can see the scene below, first clip in the video.

Ugh!!! Why do they do this?? Why remove such a vital scene that explains such a huge plot hole?? But, it still doesn't explain why she couldn't had elevated herself with them above the dam, or hold the water long enough for Kurt to get her. I mean, the power she displayed was impressive and then suddenly, oops, I can't hold myself up anymore and the water even though I could just a moment ago and now should be able to do it more easily since I don't have to hold the blackbird and repair its engines? I'm so overthinking this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

It all makes sense now
    My ResurrXion thoughts/ list:

1. X-Men Blue
    2. Generation X
    3. All-New Wolverine
    4. Jean Grey
    5. Iceman
    6. Old Man Logan
    7. Weapon X
    8. X-Men Gold

Ugh!!! Why do they do this?? Why remove such a vital scene that explains such a huge plot hole?? But, it still doesn't explain why she couldn't had elevated herself with them above the dam, or hold the water long enough for Kurt to get her. I mean, the power she displayed was impressive and then suddenly, oops, I can't hold myself up anymore and the water even though I could just a moment ago and now should be able to do it more easily since I don't have to hold the blackbird and repair its engines? I'm so overthinking this.
    Welcome to the world of X-Men films. (although other movies do suffer from this - watch the deleted scenes from The Last Legion, or the director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven, for example) Didn't the last one cut out all the 'superfluous' stuff that might have made the film about the X-Men rather than round 263 of Xavier/Magneto angst?

Fantastic Member Peanutsinspace's Avatar

They do it for the lulz.

As for Jean, remember that her power was still growing and out of control. When she was trying to stop the missiles after Pyro screwed everything up, she only managed to take out one and barely got the second. Later, when she's trying to stave off Scott's optic blast, the Phoenix power kicks in only at the last minute and that's when she 'throws it back at him' and damages the dam.
    As for her final scene, I don't think she knew if she had enough power to hold the water back, turn on the engines and then fly away. Movie Jean never levitated, maybe she wasn't aware she could or that she had time to do it. She couldn't let Kurt 'port her back inside, because her powers messed with the Blackbird. So, she either can't or doesn't try to levitate and she can't get back inside the Blackbird so what's her choice? For Jean that really was 'the only way.'

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Welcome to the world of X-Men films. (although other movies do suffer from this - watch the deleted scenes from The Last Legion, or the director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven, for example) DIDN'T THE LAST ONE CUT OUT ALL THE 'SUPERFLUOUS' STUFF THAT MIGHT HAVE MADE THE FILM ABOUT THE X-MEN RATHER THAN ROUND 263 OF XAVIER/MAGNETO ANGST?
    Soooo... Basically all of the best parts of film were cut

Well If anything good comes from this latest Emma character assassination attempt by SJW Marvel. My hope that at least someone will be inspired top write some raunchy fanfics of Emma and Tyke!