Page 1416 of 1416 FirstFirst ... 41691613161366140614121413141414151416
Results 21,226 to 21,233 of 21233

The film adapts the Dark Phoenix Saga in some form. If Jean doesn't kill people while under the influence of the cosmic turkey, I'd be very disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if teen Jean ends up written out now her adult counterpart is back, but Cyclops sticks around to lead the new Blue roster that'll take effect in March's issues. Especially since Scott is also in Champions, and his adult counterpart isn't around.

Teen Jean is definitely one of the missing mentioned in that solicit. She's been no-show in all the preview pages, unlike the rest of Blue team, and it would explain why Scott has taken over as leader.
    There was already a solicit for the March issue of X-Men Blue? Where did you saw that Scott will now be leader?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    the obvious choice would be logan or scott (but he is dead so no). it would be a surprise if is someone new.

but i don't think marvel is going to miss the chance of jean/logan now. i don't like it,but don't hate it. jean should try more things and it would suck if she waits for scott.
    I am more interested in who are the people in the photos......

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    There was already a solicit for the March issue of X-Men Blue? Where did you saw that Scott will now be leader?
    he's mentioned as such in the Resurrection solicit

I don't think jeen is going to be erased in the near future. it just that for the moment the focus will be on the adult. it could remove some tension to the return of adult jean if a teen copy was there.
    jeen is going to stay and still going to be the leader of blue.

Though I expect adult jean return will greatly reduce jeen spotlight.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; Today at 02:59 PM.

I want to see a mini where Jean leads a team of her clones/replacement/variations against a threat. Sinister would be appropriate for this. Her team would include, teen Jean, Maddie, Rachel and Hope. That would be quite a challenge for an artist but would be interesting to see how. They’d differentiate them beyond costumes and maybe hair

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hmm, the Resurrection solicits only say that he is leading a team during those events. Don't mention anything about Blue (It also mention that Old Man Logan is leading a team during that story).

As was already mentioned, there is a reason why we don't see Jeen on those few preview pages: She is probably busy elsewhere with Rachel, Emma, Quentin Quire, the Cuckoos and Hope (Jean Grey #11). Also Jean Grey #11 seems to happen during Resurrection as they are releasing it in January while Resurrection #1 is in December... I would say that the "teammates who are disappearing" are those characters because "they are trapped in a prison".

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No he isn't. The solicit says he, Kitty, and OML are leading teams responding to weird events. It doesn't say anything about the Blue squad.

Will probably be a random assortment of whatever X-Men are said to be available.