Page 1175 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 17567510751125116511711172117311741175
Results 17,611 to 17,617 of 17617

How happy I am that Hopelles is not writing it. His "frigging" and his "old people trying to figure out how tennagers talk" vocabulary would ruin it. Jeen's voice by Bunn is so much better. I'm glad they changed it fast enough.

Old Jean represents so many things to the history of the X-men. I'm surprised they never did an event to bring her back.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post

Also, I'd like to formally state that Jean Grey looks great in a bikini and she should wear them more often. Just thought that was worth saying.
    Heh heh, reminds me of her Swimsuit modeling days

All-New Member

Is that the real adult Jean or is it some illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Is that the real adult Jean or is it some illusion.
    adult jean. adult jean will meet jeen.

the art is really awesome, so is the art on jean solo. we are lucky to have such amazing artists working on jean.

still no x-men blue preview

With all the alternate reality characters showing up in Blue and visits to other dimensions and realities coming up, I'm more inclined to believe the O5 are no longer the past selves of the O5 from the 616.1.

I knew those beach shots reminded me of something both in terms of the art style (here by Terry Dodson) and the sexiness: X-Men Annual '95. All that hair!
    jean bikini xma 95.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I do not understand how they will explain this encounter between the two Jeans without creating problems in the timeline or if they will not even try but I'm so happy with this meeting that ignore it even if hate when writers ignore the rules.

Nice preview for Jean Grey generations! I would take what the interviewer summarizes about the 05 with a grain of salt to be honest.