I'm honestly really skeptical??? I don't know, it doesn't feel real... I think I'll only believe it after reading the whole thing to see if there's not a catch.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Jean had some nice moments in X-men Blue #11, but this wasn't really her issue.
    I don't know what you need: It was all about Jean (and a little about Scott)...
    I liked that there was a reference to her solo: both books happen in the same universe lol

I have so many emotions. I mean if they title something "The Return of Jean Grey" and she doesn't come back, then they deserve any flack given to them by fans. I just.... on one hand so excited cause I never though I'd see it happen, but the other part of me is still cautious.

Spectacular Member

I'm so hoping this turns out to be true. I've been waiting years for this, I'm sure we all have.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I just hope that they don't cut Jean's hair when she returns. :P
    Why did you mention it? Now there's a 90% chance of it happening in real life, I'm going to blame you for all the Dark timelines that emerge from this - _-

Well I hope Jean's first target is Emma. Having the cookoos attack Jean when she wasn't properly trained was just so unfair.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    PHOENIX RESURRECTION RETURN JEAN GREY #1
    MARVEL COMICS
    PHOENIX RESURRECTION RETURN JEAN GREY #1
    OCT170824
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A/CA) Leinil Francis Yu
    She will return, like a Phoenix from the ashes.
    Years ago, Jean Grey died and the X-Men mourned her. Since then, the world has changed, her teammates have lived without her and died without her. And now, when strange events start happening all over the world, those teammates can only come to one conclusion - the one true Jean Grey is back!
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Dec 27, 2017
    SRP: $4.99

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170824

OH MY GOD PLEASE LET THUS BE!!!! MY PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED HALLELUJAH!!!
    *sigh* You've been down this track before. This is the hype train to disappointment town. I don't know why you guys do this to yourself.

So could this mean it's Jean returning in that marvel legacy one shot?

Honestly, I don't know what Marvel would expect people to think when they have Jean Grey's name literally in the title, and with the word return before it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Honestly, I don't know what Marvel would expect people to think when they have Jean Grey's name literally in the title, and with the word return before it.
    I'm sure they're expecting that they've somehow managed to "break the internet" (their words, not mine) again, before actually printing out one whole issue of nothing happening. Seems like bait to me.

Quote Originally Posted by XchaiX View Post
    *sigh* You've been down this track before. This is the hype train to disappointment town. I don't know why you guys do this to yourself.
    To be an Xfan is to be battered housewife...
    Marvel keeps hitting us and beating us, but we stick around because of the good old days, and because there's hope for tomorrow :'(

Patiently waiting for the cover. I hope it's glorious.
    First X-Lady

So if Jean returns it would be New X-men Jean? That was her latest death correct?

They've teased Jean fans for so long, it's hard not to be skeptical. But if that solicit turns out to be true, you can't get any more explicit than that. If she does come back, I'm excited because 3 of the most important people in her life are dead: Scott, Logan, and Charles. She'll have to carve out a new life for herself away from their influence.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    So if Jean returns it would be New X-men Jean? That was her latest death correct?
    Yeah. Well, technically she came back temporarily on Phoenix Endsong and then went back to the WHR as White Phoenix. But who knows if anyone in Marvel still remembers that.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    They've teased Jean fans for so long, it's hard not to be skeptical. But if that solicit turns out to be true, you can't get any more explicit than that. If she does
    I wouldn't say that. What the solicit really says is that the X-Men assume that some certain events can only mean that Jean is back. But it could easily be a fakeout, like the Avengers BC Phoenix.