Page 1146 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 14664610461096113611421143114411451146
Results 17,176 to 17,189 of 17189

Someone on Etsy needs to make Jean's bomber jacket and X gloves . I'm a big fan. lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    She reads like an 11 year old brat in her solo.

In Blue she acts like a leader.

In both she just looks SO young and it's awful.
    Well she is young and is a 16 years old with giant problems.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That's just it she's 16! Not 10, or 12, or 13 SIXTEEN! The flashback they drew of her in her original costume she looked older than she looks now. She looks prepubescent.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    That's just it she's 16! Not 10, or 12, or 13 SIXTEEN! The flashback they drew of her in her original costume she looked older than she looks now. She looks prepubescent.
    She's not 16. She was when she entered this timeline but she's at least 18 now. Ibanez drew her like she was in middle school over in EXM. I hate him for her bc she looks younger than she should be

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's not 16. She was when she entered this timeline but she's at least 18 now. Ibanez drew her like she was in middle school over in EXM. I hate him for her bc she looks younger than she should be
    According to the editors Jean is supposed to still be a minor. So that probably puts her at less than 18.

Incredible Member Marvelboy1974's Avatar

17! She's 17! Can we agree on this? It's possible to be 17 and a freshman in college

I like how Jean acts differently, she is a little more sassy and relaxed in her solo hanging out with Pickles after all she said she needed time off from pressure of being on a super team. It's just this PF imposter appeared and it has her freaked currently. And yeah she is like 17 , many 17 yr olds are still immature (even if they believe they're not)
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.

So Jean Grey #2 is currently #16 on Comixology's top digital sellers and #4 on Marvel's list of top digital sellers. Is that good? I don't usually follow trends on solos, so I have no basis for comparison. I just hope this series can make it to issue 12 and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    So Jean Grey #2 is currently #16 on Comixology's top digital sellers and #4 on Marvel's list of top digital sellers. Is that good? I don't usually follow trends on solos, so I have no basis for comparison. I just hope this series can make it to issue 12 and beyond!
    It all depends how the plot unravels, let's find out what stories the author has in mind to keep the solo run going if it does continue past 12
    Chris Claremont, Peter David, Mike Carey, Cullen Bunn = canon. Others = fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    It all depends how the plot unravels, let's find out what stories the author has in mind to keep the solo run going if it does continue past 12
    Let's aim for 12 first haha!

Looks like Jim Lee Jean is set to make her debut in Marvel Future Fight. Though it's weird they aren't using young Jean (maybe there will be alt looks). I started playing a while back but quit when no x-men were being announced. But according to someone who works there x-men are coming back.
    Last edited by 5cents; Yesterday at 10:07 PM.
    First X-Lady

Jean Grey #2 had been getting pretty good reviews overall.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Jean Grey #2 had been getting pretty good reviews overall.
    Yeah it's been getting pretty good reviews and is charting pretty well on the digital charts. Here's hoping our girl pulls some good numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Looks like Jim Lee Jean is set to make her debut in Marvel Future Fight. Though it's weird they aren't using young Jean (maybe there will be alt looks). I started playing a while back but quit when no x-men were being announced. But according to someone who works there x-men are coming back.
    I feel like they're probably gonna release Phoenix as a T2 character(a most powerful kind, like Thanos and etc), so yeah, I wish the regular Jean would be Jeen. Having two versions of Adult Jean who are the same character instead of Jeen feels odd... But who knows how that's gonna go, just guessing...