Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Jean Grey #4, is currently outselling Gen X and Uncanny Avengers on Comixiology, released in the same week. That's a good sign I think.
    That's awesome
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Fantastic Member

Reconciling characterization from one writer to another is of course subjective, but maybe given the Terrigen Mist crisis at the time, she was pushed to rise to the occasion. And now that it's over she's more free to act immature, at least on her own. Maybe if Generations/Legacy occurred a year ago during EXM, there'd be less of a contrast between Jeans. I'd like to think this is even referenced by teen Jean's hair during EXM and now Blue.

Incredible Member JeanGreyForever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    wow it just hit me now how reminiscent Jean's costume is of Petra's

[IMG][/IMG]
    Wow, never noticed that before. I always did like Petra's costume especially the colors.

Incredible Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

I know that some people are saying that Hopeless is downgrading Jeen a lot in her powers. But when she was in EXM she was pretty powerful, I mean look at this. She's even saying that she feels "weak" look what she managed to do by being "weak". Also, Lemire knows how to write Jeen. She sounds like Jean to me here. IMO.

I really enjoyed Lemire's Jean. One of my favorite scenes with her was when she and Logan have that conversation in his trailer about the X-Men needing them. She had nice moments with Old Man Logan, and I really enjoyed the bond he forged between the two of them. Wouldn't have been mad at him getting the reigns of her solo series, but I believe he's done with Marvel for now.

Here's a Jean Grey by Peter Nguyen that he posted on Twitter, giving us TAS/Ponytail Jean. I don't think I've seen this posted here before.

Astonishing Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Does main stream Jean have any children yet? Or did I miss something? I know that there are alternate future children, like Rachel, running around, but there is still the possibility that "our" Jean never has any kids at all, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Does main stream Jean have any children yet? Or did I miss something? I know that there are alternate future children, like Rachel, running around, but there is still the possibility that "our" Jean never has any kids at all, right?
    Her only real kid is actually Rachel. Cable and X-Man are Maddie's children.

And none in this reality as far as I know.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

Rachel and Nate are her biological children, though from other dimensions. Nathan Christopher is hers via Madelyn.
    Richard Alexander

Rachel isnt actually her kid either. Main stream jean has never had any children. Rachel is an alt just as JudicatorPrime indicated

Does anyone know if Jeen's combo of TK and TP energy ( "The Pink Energy Form") is exclusive to Jeen as a psi?

I was reading an online site that stated Moondragon can combine her TP + TK for a powerful blast.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    I know that some people are saying that Hopeless is downgrading Jeen a lot in her powers. But when she was in EXM she was pretty powerful, I mean look at this. She's even saying that she feels "weak" look what she managed to do by being "weak". Also, Lemire knows how to write Jeen. She sounds like Jean to me here. IMO.

I like this because she doesnt' look like she's 12

X-Man is not Maddie's.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    X-Man is not Maddie's.
    X-man is a test tube baby created in Mister Sinister's lab with Jean's and Scott DNA.

Incredible Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I like this because she doesnt' look like she's 12
    This artist managed to do the same. She looks older here, when I mean older, I mean she looks the age she supposed to look lol. This is literally the next story arc of the series. Still weird that, they didn't promote this arc under resurrXion. I guess they wanted to promote Brisson's story instead. This is still Lemire's story.
    Edit: I just realize that, you were talking about her characterization not the way she looks. Oops on my part.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 07-17-2017 at 11:35 PM.

Incredible Member JeanGreyForever's Avatar

Jean has had lots of Rachel and Nathan variants in alternate realities but also some who aren't either Rachel and Nathan. Wasn't her daughter with Logan in Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows named Katie or Kate or something like that? She's had at least two sons with Scott in different alternate realities, one of whom I think was named Charles.