Ultimate Member

If it's on Previews World, it's confirmed. She really is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    PHOENIX RESURRECTION RETURN JEAN GREY #1
    MARVEL COMICS
    OCT170824
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A/CA) Leinil Francis Yu
    She will return, like a Phoenix from the ashes.
    Years ago, Jean Grey died and the X-Men mourned her. Since then, the world has changed, her teammates have lived without her and died without her. And now, when strange events start happening all over the world, those teammates can only come to one conclusion - the one true Jean Grey is back!
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Dec 27, 2017
    SRP: $4.99

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170824

OH MY GOD PLEASE LET THUS BE!!!! MY PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED HALLELUJAH!!!
    HYPE Train!!! All aboard!! Jean!!!!! Could this mean adult Jean and young Jean merge?

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    MARVEL COMICS
    OCT170824
    (W) Matthew Rosenberg (A/CA) Leinil Francis Yu
    She will return, like a Phoenix from the ashes.
    Years ago, Jean Grey died and the X-Men mourned her. Since then, the world has changed, her teammates have lived without her and died without her. And now, when strange events start happening all over the world, those teammates can only come to one conclusion - the one true Jean Grey is back!
    Rated T+
    In Shops: Dec 27, 2017
    SRP: $4.99

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT170824

OH MY GOD PLEASE LET THUS BE!!!! MY PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED HALLELUJAH!!!
    I'm usually extremely reluctant to get excited, especially when it comes to teases about Jean Grey's return. After stories like Phoenix Endsong, I've conditioned myself to be inherently skeptical of anything that might involve Jean Grey coming back. Not long ago, I predicted that adult Jean wouldn't be back this decade.

Now, that conditioning is failing me. This looks pretty darn real. If it turns out to be true, then it will be a great day for X-men fans.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Not long ago, I predicted that adult Jean wouldn't be back this decade.
    Yeah but you always write that you are usualy wrong so....

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yeah but you always write that you are usualy wrong so....
    That, I do. And being wrong never felt so good.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Me seeing that this is on previews world.

“Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I'll believe it when I read it...
    Time travel is optional.
    "Off panel", is a laughable defense.
    If it wasn't printed... It didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    HYPE Train!!! All aboard!! Jean!!!!! Could this mean adult Jean and young Jean merge?
    Hey, I am on board!!

I stand by Jeannie all the way!

Ya did save me a ticket, didn't ya, Bart??

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I'll believe it when I read it...
    Marvel wouldn't troll so hard right?

I wasn't expecting it too soon. I wonder about teenage Jean

I just had a thought that I brought up in another thread. Might be worth sharing here too.

Let's say (and I hope this is true) that adult Jean Grey does return. What does that mean for the O5 X-men? I don't think Marvel is ready to send them back, just yet. They've made pretty clear that they enjoy writing teenage X-men and I think they're going to keep them around for a few more years, at least. But the O5 have already functioned in a world with plenty of adult counterparts. Why wouldn't they be able to function with an adult Jean Grey?

Think about it. Adult Jean Grey returns, but the O5 are still stuck. They've already made clear they're not inclined to trust Magneto. So who better to guide them than adult Jean Grey? Maybe she can be the new leader for the O5, helping them navigate the future. She'd be a lot more trustworthy than Magneto, that's for sure. Given how many versions of Wolverine there are walking around the comics, I think the Marvel universe can handle two Jean Greys.

YASSSSSSS. Jean bout to put the X-men back in to shape! Let me keep my excitement in check tho

Ultimate Member

The two Jeans wouldn't be any different to two Angels, two Beasts, and two Icemen. Just stick them in different books. Adult Angel is in Astonishing X-Men, adult Beast in Uncanny Avengers starting next month, and adult Iceman has a solo. Nothing to stop them interacting with their other selves of course, teen Bobby has shown up a couple of times in Iceman, adult Jean already seems to be a presence in Jean's solo, and the Cyclopses worked together in Bendis's Uncanny X-Men before Secret Wars.

Hound & Cosmic Traveller Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I just had a thought that I brought up in another thread. Might be worth sharing here too.

Let's say (and I hope this is true) that adult Jean Grey does return. What does that mean for the O5 X-men? I don't think Marvel is ready to send them back, just yet. They've made pretty clear that they enjoy writing teenage X-men and I think they're going to keep them around for a few more years, at least. But the O5 have already functioned in a world with plenty of adult counterparts. Why wouldn't they be able to function with an adult Jean Grey?

Think about it. Adult Jean Grey returns, but the O5 are still stuck. They've already made clear they're not inclined to trust Magneto. So who better to guide them than adult Jean Grey? Maybe she can be the new leader for the O5, helping them navigate the future. She'd be a lot more trustworthy than Magneto, that's for sure. Given how many versions of Wolverine there are walking around the comics, I think the Marvel universe can handle two Jean Greys.
    They won't send the 05 back, nor will they merge the two Jean's. They have invested waaay too much into the teenage O5 to have them disappear. Additionally there is a large difference in who these two Jean's are. I like the notion of Jean taking over as their mentor, either with or from Magneto. Hell I'd even go for a Grey mini featuring Jean, Jeen, Rachel, Cable, and X-Man as part of her return. Maybe Jean will make the Greys the new first family of Marvel?

I had to stop and think April Fools is past right, yup ok. Though I do feel Jean's return should be bigger. Where's the teaser with " Phoenix Birthsong". I really hope this is true. Good god I was a child when Jean died. Now I got a job, mortgage etc. Times have changed.
    First X-Lady

Incredible Member The_Phenom2893's Avatar

I just hope that they don't cut Jean's hair when she returns. :P