Page 1403 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 40390313031353139313991400140114021403
Results 21,031 to 21,042 of 21042

Okay Marvel no X-Men in Lego Marvel 2, we will make due with what we have and what we have is the create your own character feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1mclsiQDpI

close enough right lol
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Okay Marvel no X-Men in Lego Marvel 2, we will make due with what we have and what we have is the create your own character feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1mclsiQDpI

close enough right lol
    This is hilariously cool, lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Idk but it feels to me like Ghost Jean isn't the real Jean at all. I think she could possibly be another fragment of the Phoenix Force (whose only assuming the form of Jean) whose deceiving teen Jean and actively seeking out other Phoenix Force fragments (like the one contained within Emma's mind) to reconstitute itself & increase it's power. Even though Jean & Emma have had their grievances in the past, it didn't seem very "Jean" of Ghost to telepathically ambush Emma like that. I mean, in the past, Jean's had moral issues about reading peoples' minds without their consent so psychically invading Emma's mind is something I really couldn't see the real Jean doing at all.
    This. Plus it's clear she's hiding out things from teen Jean. And it would tie into teen Jean having to face the Phoenix itself. I do think Ghost Jean may have something of Jean in her, but that doesn't mean she isn't a fragment out to completely reconstitute the force itself.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Or it could be the Phoenix force entity as it appeared to Jean in UXM 101. There is a growing suspicion that P.R. Jean will not have the phoenix force and may have rejected it at some point. Ok that last bit is entirely my supposition but if it is true (which there is precedent for as Jean has rejected the PF before), I may be looking to Jeen to be it's new host, totally independent from the P.R. story line.

The problem is that it's unclear what exactly Jeen extracted from Emma's Cyclops memory. Emma's reaction indicated that whatever it was, it wasn't a good idea for Jeen to release it. That could either be because it was something Emma didn't want to lose or it was something hazardous to Jeen. There's not enough information to predict which outcome is correct at this point, but if Emma did think it was hazardous to Jeen, it may because Emma suspects it's a link in the chain of Jeen becoming a Phoenix host. That's something Emma has never had a positive attitude about, with good reason.
    I don't think it would be titled Phoenix resurrection if she didn't come back as Phoenix, and those weird things happening around the world and clearly because she's Phoenix. Ghost Jean's actions seem to be more about using teen Jean to gather the last essential Phoenix fragment or fragments.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the Phoenix will have something to do with Phoenix Resurrection. But I don't think Jean's gonna stay as Phoenix after it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty sure the Phoenix will have something to do with Phoenix Resurrection. But I don't think Jean's gonna stay as Phoenix after it...
    Hell, she might not arrive at all...
    Time travel is optional.
    "Off panel", is a laughable defense.
    If it wasn't printed... It didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Hell, she might not arrive at all...

Have you not been paying attention to the news these last two weeks AT ALL?

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post

Have you not been paying attention to the news these last two weeks AT ALL?
    Paying attention? Yes... Believing it? No!
    Time travel is optional.

Paying attention? Yes... Believing it? No!
    Umm...

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Umm...
    What part did you miss and or not understand? A few rumors and a single teaser cover has not convinced me that adult Jean Grey is gonna resurrect from her ashes...
    Last edited by ZNOP; Today at 06:31 AM.
    Time travel is optional.

Incredible Member Peanutsinspace's Avatar

What part did you miss and or not understand? A few rumors and a single teaser cover has not convinced me that adult Jean Grey is gonna resurrect from her ashes...
    I mean, there's this:

ďItís such a mind-blowing honor to bring back the original Jean Grey,Ē Rosenberg said of working on his and Yuís series. ďIíve been an X-Men fan my whole life and Jean is, in my mind, the true soul of the X-Men. So we arenít taking this lightly. Weíre going for that perfect balance of universe shaking epic and intimate personal drama that only the X-Men ever truly achieve. This is all hands on deck for the X-Men as every available member heads into battle for the soul of their team and maybe even the fate of the Marvel Universe.Ē
    https://www.cbr.com/adult-jean-grey-...-resurrection/

This:

Marvel.com: How does it feel to be the one tasked with bringing back the adult Jean Grey? Did you advocate for the role or did Marvel come to you?

Marvel came to me with this, I didnít advocate for it. I mean, I did in the sense that I talk about the X-Men all the time to anyone who will listen. But I didnít specifically fight for this book. [Marvel Editor-in-Chief] Axel Alonso and [X-Men Senior Editor] Mark Paniccia brought it to me and asked if I had any ideas. I casually said what I would do to bring her back and they both looked real surprised. To be honest, I thought Iíd just lost the gig. But finally they told me that was not at all what they had in mind, but they liked it. And from that point on itís just been a whirlwind.

Marvel.com: What is essential to writing Jean ďrightĒ in your opinion? How similar or different is this Jean than the one we knew before she died?

Matthew Rosenberg: One of the big keys to getting Jean is to actually study her progression as a character. From the meek and quiet student, to the bad ass team member, to the goddess, to death, and back again. She has had these changes; the Marvel Girl of old is not the same as Phoenix, or Jean in X-FACTOR, or the Jean that raises Cable in the future, or the Jean that fights Emma for the heart of Scott. All of these are evolutions of who she is. And our book, it does something a bit different. This isnít an evolution. Itís a resurrection. But I canít say much more than that.
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/75179...eternal-flame/

Or this:

aaaand finally this!

Jean Grey is back!