Page 1095 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 9559599510451085109110921093109410951096109710981099110511451195 ... LastLast
Results 16,411 to 16,425 of 19967

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Darn, was really hoping xmen blue 2 preview would be up by my break time.
    I hope it's not delayed because of the Gold fiasco.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Given Axel's comments last month on Generations do we think we are seeing the permanent return of JGS? His comments seem to leave that open as a very real possibility.
    JGS? Jean Grey School?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    I hope it's not delayed because of the Gold fiasco.
    It might be, Marvel has been making it a point to try and release them biweekly.

I'd prefer if Gold went weekly for two weeks though rather than Blue being delayed.

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set

JGS? Jean Grey School?
    Jean Grey-Summers, to differentiate her from the other Jean Grey...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey

Jean Grey-Summers, to differentiate her from the other Jean Grey...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey
    Ah. It's been a while since I've seen her referred to as Jean Grey-Summers. Didnt her death annul the marriage so technically she'd still just be Jean Grey. lol

Anyways, I wish more than anything for adult Jean to return permanently, but I know Marvel won't do it. So I'm keeping expectations low on that front. But anything glimpse of her in the present would we welcome, even if brief.

Ah. It's been a while since I've seen her referred to as Jean Grey-Summers. Didnt her death annul the marriage so technically she'd still just be Jean Grey. lol
    Theoretically if Jean had come back then Scott and Jean would still have been married.

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set

Anyways, I wish more than anything for adult Jean to return permanently, but I know Marvel won't do it. So I'm keeping expectations low on that front. But anything glimpse of her in the present would we welcome, even if brief.
    We can hope. This specific line from Axel seems to really be speaking to Jean...

“There’s that old cliche,’absence makes the heart grow fonder.’ You don’t take these characters off the board with the intention to keep them off the board forever. One of the tropes of our medium is characters get a second wind. They die and come back. That’s part of the beauty of what we do.”

FYI - Marvel's official page for Jean still refers to her real name as JGS so I guess they didn't get the memo.

I want to see Jeen do something to Magneto!

Astonishing Member

We can hope. This specific line from Axel seems to really be speaking to Jean...

“There’s that old cliche,’absence makes the heart grow fonder.’ You don’t take these characters off the board with the intention to keep them off the board forever. One of the tropes of our medium is characters get a second wind. They die and come back. That’s part of the beauty of what we do.”

FYI - Marvel's official page for Jean still refers to her real name as JGS so I guess they didn't get the memo.
    Marvel's official pages will list characters dead long after they return. They are often wrong, and are rarely, if ever updated. It basically means they stopped having staff update and revise the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Well, looks like Bunn is going write Adult Jean Grey instead of Hopeless.
    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-gen...R-TW&view=list
    Bunn. Praise the Phoenix! I am now only concerned about the artist.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Death doesnt annul a marriage. Annulments are used to declare a marriage null and void. Scott and Jean were married for years and definitely consummated. There is no grounds for annulment. In any case, her name at death was legally Jean Grey-Summers and that doesnt change in death (I dont really think Scott went and had the courts change her name). Just think about it. When a woman die, have you ever seen her lose her married name?

There's no memo to get. Her real name is Jean Grey-Summers

I find that pretty weird tbh. Nothing to do with his writing, just that all of the other characters have the writers of their solos there... And I assumed anything to do with older Jean or Phoenix would have more to do with Jean's series than XMB.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I really love this art when they're not giving Jean weird faces(I quite like the ones she has on this).

If this isn't a typo then I wonder if it will be green phoenix Jean during Claremont's run.
    First X-Lady