Page 1096 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 9659699610461086109210931094109510961097109810991100110611461196 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 19967

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Time to really hone your TK shield Jean (Iceman as well, since both their powers can be defensive). You did well against Magneto in the WATXM show.
    Last edited by 5cents; 04-20-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Time to really hone your TK shield Jean (Iceman as well, since both their powers can be defensive). You did well against Magneto in the WATXM show.
    Ditto... Jean should have at least attempted to deflect that train car.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 04-20-2017 at 06:15 PM.
    Time travel is optional.
    "Off panel", is a laughable defense.
    If it wasn't printed... It didn't happen

Hopeless said on twitter he was originally going to write the Generation: Phoenix comic, but decided that it was better for Cullen to write it. He said that Jean was important to Bunn's X-Men: Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I'm confused how this is "now" if they are already working with magneto.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Also spider
    Man is knocked out on the ground. I must be missing somethinf.

If this is the preview for issue 2
    Someone should start a discussion thread for a more robust discussion! I can't since I'm at work.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

is that supposed to be real or a training session?

Incredible Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    is that supposed to be real or a training session?
    Since Mags has taken out Storm, Thor, Cap, Spidey... Yes, I think it's safe to assume so. Or Jeen's having a really bad nightmare about her leadership going wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

Still odd though for them to be fighting Magneto when he's trying to get them to trust him to one degree or another, training session or not...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Still odd though for them to be fighting Magneto when he's trying to get them to trust him to one degree or another, training session or not...
    Could be a Magneto simulation, or him trying to recreate their best battles, or just trying to toughen them up. Magneto is NOT a lowkey teacher.

It is definitely a DR sesh though.

"You are here. You fought the weekend war, and you made it to the other side. Welcome to Monday; you can be anyone here. This is a new day, a new beginning, a new chance to be great. We are wiser and wilder than we were yesterday. Go kiss a stranger. Scream your favorite song from the top of the tallest building. You have the right to remain rock and roll. This is the end of the innocence; youth wasn't wasted on us. Now get out there, and write your story." - Brian Logan Dales, The Summer Set

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post

Magneto has always been a hands on teacher. He fought and took out all the New Mutants the first time he trained with them

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

I like that her hair is 70s inspired. Nice touch. Interesting that she is noted as The Phoenix as opposed to Phoenix. I really hope its Jean and not simply the Phoenix Force

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I like that her hair is 70s inspired. Nice touch. Interesting that she is noted as The Phoenix as opposed to Phoenix. I really hope its Jean and not simply the Phoenix Force
    I think that's just so they don't call it "Jean Grey and Jean Grey". The other characters have like "Wolverine and All New Wolverine" and "Captain Mar-Vell and Captain Marvel" to distinguish them. Also Carol being called Captain Marvel on the pic where she's on her Ms Marvel look lol.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Hopeless said on twitter he was originally going to write the Generation: Phoenix comic, but decided that it was better for Cullen to write it. He said that Jean was important to Bunn's X-Men: Blue.
    This is interesting to me. I thought Generations was kind of a one-off (probably still is) that won't really affect current continuity. So it didn't really matter who wrote it. But now that the reigns are handed to Bunn, it makes me wonder if he has plans for Jeen (and/or Jean) that would make him need/want to have control of her for Generations.