Page 803 of 862 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813853 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 12922

Thread: The Complex

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    I think it'll be really interesting to see what the reaction will be when the new Capcom/Marvel game comes out and there aren't any x-characters or Dr. Doom, even if they are promised to be in the DLC down the line. Will they try to spin it or, just say something like "We had trouble getting permission to use them when we started the game"?

I mean, Marvel could play dumb before and act like the complex was all in the fans' heads, but not including them when they were big characters in the previous games is going to be a pretty glaring omission.

meh, At this point I rather have fox make a deal with WB or neatherrealms for video games. the capcom/marvel games will be too disneyfied ayway.

it will be great if x-men can have their own arkham asylum Game or injustice: gods among us game.

it makes me said that DC has this new injustice game coming out that is getting everyone psyched. I am sad because I know x-men will be a better fit even more than DC for those type of game and we cant get anyone because of politics or ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Selina View Post
    meh, At this point I rather have fox make a deal with WB or neatherrealms for video games. the capcom/marvel games will be too disneyfied ayway.

it will be great if x-men can have their own arkham asylum Game or injustice: gods among us game.

it makes me said that DC has this new injustice game coming out that is getting everyone psyched. I am sad because I know x-men will be a better fit even more than DC for those type of game and we cant get anyone because of politics or ignorance.
    I don't think Fox have the rights to X-Men with regards to television and video games, only the films. That's why I'm hoping these new good relations between Disney and Fox lead to the complex ending because right now, Disney/Marvel controls the X-Men in those regard
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    To be fair, I doubt he is lying. I don't think Feige has a problem with Fox or the X-Men. In fact, the moment him and Marvel Studios got independence, he kicked The Inhumans off their planned slate and left it for the television people.

It's Ike who seems to be extremely petty about this and wanting to punish all non-MCU properties
    DC, hurry up and make your own version of Marvel Unlimited!

well that is true there is beef between fox and marvel not weirdness !

so silly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    To be fair, I doubt he is lying. I don't think Feige has a problem with Fox or the X-Men. In fact, the moment him and Marvel Studios got independence, he kicked The Inhumans off their planned slate and left it for the television people.

It's Ike who seems to be extremely petty about this and wanting to punish all non-MCU properties
    I had hopes Fox and Marvel could have a similar arrangements like the Sony deal but, oh well, nevermind.

I had hopes Fox and Marvel could have a similar arrangements like the Sony deal but, oh well, nevermind.
    Not as yet.

But it badly needs to happen or at very least a more collaborative universe created or this is currently as good as it gets.

Didn't Fox have the rights for Ego?
    "One may be intelligent, and a Nazi. Then one is not decent. One may be decent and a Nazi. Then one is not intelligent. And one may be intelligent and decent. Then one is not a Nazi"
    - Gerhard Bronner

Incredible Member TheRealWashout's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Didn't Fox have the rights for Ego?
    That whole situation confused me. They said Fox gave Ego to MArvel in exchange for being able to do whatever they want with Negasonic Teenage Warhead. That sounds like a really bad deal on Fox's part considering they already drastically changed Callisto and Kitty's powers.

I don't think there will be anything happening with the X-Men movie rights anytime soon, but I'm really curious about the Fantastic Four. By all accounts it's still very much a "radioactive" property and I'm sure Fox is in no rush to put out another movie... except obviously they have to if they want to hold on to the rights. But I'm sure Fix realizes nobody is quite eager to go through yet another FF origin story, so at this stage integrating them in the MCU via a deal similar to Spider-Man's might generate more interest than yet another take from Fox solo. Just to be clear, I think you CAN do the FF on their own without the Marvel Universe, but after all the failed attempts from Fox I can imagine that's not their perception.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWashout View Post
    That whole situation confused me. They said Fox gave Ego to MArvel in exchange for being able to do whatever they want with Negasonic Teenage Warhead. That sounds like a really bad deal on Fox's part considering they already drastically changed Callisto and Kitty's powers.
    I don't understand whats the deal with their contract either

I learned Fox owns Kang the other day.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I don't think there will be anything happening with the X-Men movie rights anytime soon, but I'm really curious about the Fantastic Four. By all accounts it's still very much a "radioactive" property and I'm sure Fox is in no rush to put out another movie... except obviously they have to if they want to hold on to the rights. But I'm sure Fix realizes nobody is quite eager to go through yet another FF origin story, so at this stage integrating them in the MCU via a deal similar to Spider-Man's might generate more interest than yet another take from Fox solo. Just to be clear, I think you CAN do the FF on their own without the Marvel Universe, but after all the failed attempts from Fox I can imagine that's not their perception.
    I always wish Fox would made a shared universe with the X-men and the FF. But yeah at this point they are just putting out FF movies to hold the rights. I wonder if a similar situation like Daredevil could happen in this case.

The FF really belong to the MCU.

I always wish Fox would made a shared universe with the X-men and the FF. But yeah at this point they are just putting out FF movies to hold the rights. I wonder if a similar situation like Daredevil could happen in this case.

The FF really belong to the MCU.
    There was talk of having a shared FF/X-Men continuity before the Josh Trank movie came out, but I guess it all fell through after it tanked. Actually I'm happy to have the X-Men in their own universe, I always thought the whole concept of mutants and the world hating and fearing them worked better if there are no other super-heroes - that said, you could still have a crossover movie with the FF (or the Avengers, for that matter) via alternate earths.

Incredible Member

Here this image is really good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lollie_poppy; 05-12-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    There was talk of having a shared FF/X-Men continuity before the Josh Trank movie came out, but I guess it all fell through after it tanked. Actually I'm happy to have the X-Men in their own universe, I always thought the whole concept of mutants and the world hating and fearing them worked better if there are no other super-heroes - that said, you could still have a crossover movie with the FF (or the Avengers, for that matter) via alternate earths.
    Well I think the FF being humans and the X-men being mutants could be an interesting dynamic given the situation between both races, of course the FF wouldn't discrimate them and they could come to represent the best part of humanity, just as the X-men are supposed to be the best part of mutatkind. I think there is potential in there.

I never thought it didn't make sense mutants being discriminated in the MU, bigotry is irrational. In any case I guess mutants being the only superpowered beings in their universe makes them waaaay more special and uniques than being in a place like the MU.

But yeah Fox is fucking lazy not even with the success of superhero movies right now they are able to put it more effort in these huge franchises they own. Apparently they hate money.
    Last edited by lollie_poppy; 05-12-2017 at 03:10 PM.