Page 583 of 855 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 12819

Thread: The Complex

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    "The First Host of Celestials came to Earth about one million years ago to do genetic tests and experiments with the Earth's most intelligent life form, human beings. After many tests and experiments, the Celestials created two sub-species of humans, the Eternals and the Deviants. However, their manipulation of human DNA would give humans the potential to gain superhuman powers and also allow them to give birth to Mutants thanks to the insertion of the X-Gene."
    Yeah I read that... its not cited. Like I said. The mini series your speaking of... Ive never read it myself but I've seen the pages (scans) where they bring up the Eternals and Deviants. Its a splash page that uses narration boxes to tell the exposition. It doesnt mention the X-gene even once. But, yes it has been SPECULATED about for years. Marvel has yet to publish an actual story detailing it. For the moment The Celestial's origin and true reason for what they do is still a mystery. They pass judgment, they seed races, they experiment, rinse, wash, repeat.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    The Celestials seeded the earth long ago and made it so that every human being has the potential to create mutant offspring. Somehow the mist stopped this from happening.
    they need to wake the Sleeping Celestial and have him burn this cloud out of the air they hate any1 that's not them meddling with human genetic potential.

mister-sinister.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    they need to wake the Sleeping Celestial and have him burn this cloud out of the air they hate any1 that's not them meddling with human genetic potential.

mister-sinister.jpg
    either that, or storm needs to stop being lazy and start making herself useful. blow that cloud away or channel the solar core to burn it off!

That would be so logical than they never are going to try it. But I bet than the t-mists are invulnerable to mutant caused winds.
    “When you're arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.”

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    either that, or storm needs to stop being lazy and start making herself useful. blow that cloud away or channel the solar core to burn it off!
    Can she really blow it away??? I thought the Terrigen was mapped in to Nitrogen in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Can she really blow it away??? I thought the Terrigen was mapped in to Nitrogen in the air.
    she filtered radiation from the solar winds into her uterus to abort the brood many years ago, so i don't see why terrigen poison is any more or less difficult.

Storm can produce a cosmic fart that can purify the atmosphere.

she filtered radiation from the solar winds into her uterus to abort the brood many years ago, so i don't see why terrigen poison is any more or less difficult.
    Im pretty sure that the mist has weakened her.

Storm is immune to all elements. How can she be weakened by mist? Storms only weakness is her love life.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Storm is immune to all elements. How can she be weakened by mist? Storms only weakness is her love life.
    That was great. Gold star.

carol has a space station now and alpha flight are working for her. i am pretty sure that aurora and northstar have fled to carol's station find refuge from the mists.

if this is the case, why is carol not taking in other mutant refugees? they would be perfectly safe from the toxic cloud far above the earth's atmosphere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Storm can produce a cosmic fart that can purify the atmosphere.
    You better watch it, you all attract the two Storm fans that actually believe this

BANNED

carol has a space station now and alpha flight are working for her. i am pretty sure that aurora and northstar have fled to carol's station find refuge from the mists.

if this is the case, why is carol not taking in other mutant refugees? they would be perfectly safe from the toxic cloud far above the earth's atmosphere.
    She also wrestled control from the mutant who was in charge there in the first place (Agent Brand).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbrat View Post
    Inhuman #11: 24,410
    Inhuman #12: 24,689
    Inhuman #13: 25,510
    Inhuman #14: 26,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

*sarcasm on* Yeah, X-Force was such a low-selling, abysmal failure compared to that. No wonder they didn't bring it back... *sarcasm off*
    The final X-Force volume is selling in the high teens at the end of it's run. If you go from selling around a thousand issues more than an Inhumans' title to selling around nine thousand less than the Inhumans title, what exactly is the case for not packing that title in for a while?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The final X-Force volume is selling in the high teens at the end of it's run. If you go from selling around a thousand issues more than an Inhumans' title to selling around nine thousand less than the Inhumans title, what exactly is the case for not packing that title in for a while?
    Which one?