Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 455
  1. #421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I really did love how Spencer built up a rogues gallery for him.
    I like that he used so many of Pym's "classic" foes (even Scarlet Beetle and Egghead cameo'd). the Magician was especially fun. I'm not sure that the original got to fight anyone besides Hank. and poor Voice. you'd think that he'd be a bigger threat. he should never have gone to work for the skeleton crew. that can really hurt a reputation; unless you're Crossbones.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-22-2017 at 02:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  2. #422
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    JIC you didn't know already......Scott Lang AKA Ant-Man was involved within SECRET EMPIRE #10.

  3. #423

    Default

    It was brief but I liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  4. #424
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Looks like after mucking things about with the News regarding Scott Lang/Ant-Man joining the GotG; Marvel still can't leave things unsettled, due to this recent Infos posted.......

    Newsarama.Com Article on A-N GOTG #12.

  5. #425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Looks like after mucking things about with the News regarding Scott Lang/Ant-Man joining the GotG; Marvel still can't leave things unsettled, due to this recent Infos posted.......

    Newsarama.Com Article on A-N GOTG #12.
    well at least i'll have one book to read.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 09-13-2017 at 02:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  6. #426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  7. #427
    Incredible Member Harpoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Scott's in the Guardians Primer pages!




  8. #428
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    6,649

    Default

    Handy that they've all had solos in the last couple of years, lol. Means they all had a logo to use there.

    His ex Peggy must be glad Scott's gone. She'll probably hope it'll mean Cassie not going out as Stinger in the near future. I wonder if that will get discussed anywhere.

  9. #429
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    24,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Scott's in the Guardians Primer pages!



    It's so weird to see such an obvious MCU-inspired Primer use the Guardians' actual comic backstories.

  10. #430

    Default

    I like the art. thanks for posting this. I'm cautiously optimistic. Scott never seems to fare well in other people's books (looking at you Squirrel Girl).
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 09-28-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  11. #431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's so weird to see such an obvious MCU-inspired Primer use the Guardians' actual comic backstories.
    It surprises me that they'd bother mentioning the Arthur Douglas stuff. it's such an odd backstory; even if it's essential to Moondragon's.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  12. #432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Handy that they've all had solos in the last couple of years, lol. Means they all had a logo to use there.

    His ex Peggy must be glad Scott's gone. She'll probably hope it'll mean Cassie not going out as Stinger in the near future. I wonder if that will get discussed anywhere.
    unless Scott took her Stinger costume with him, I doubt he'd have any say in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  13. #433
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    6,649

    Default

    I think you misread my post. Scott wouldn't have a problem with it. His ex-wife, Cassie's mother, would.

  14. #434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think you misread my post. Scott wouldn't have a problem with it. His ex-wife, Cassie's mother, would.
    I'm just taking into account past examples of Cassie acting without her mother's permission. she has a costume. and she's a rebellious teenager.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

  15. #435
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    It surprises me that they'd bother mentioning the Arthur Douglas stuff. it's such an odd backstory; even if it's essential to Moondragon's.
    True....but since Moondragon hasn't made an appearance for quite a while (not even a glance within either any of the AVENGERS or GOTG Series); the Editors and/or Writer probably felt that there was no need to go into the full origin of Drax the Destroyer and focused more on the main basis of the character (resurrected to Kill Thanos mostly).

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •